• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
nagging back pain can be a real downer, because it gets in the way of relaxing and having a good night's sleep - I did think he looked rather haggard at times last season, so lack of sleep could well have been an issue

Lenox

Raheem Sterling Fanboy
nagging back pain can be a real downer, because it gets in the way of relaxing and having a good night's sleep - I did think he looked rather haggard at times last season, so lack of sleep could well have been an issue

Think he just needs to grow a pair tbh

Oh_Snap

No need for personal attacks mate, if you disagree with my opinion fair enough.
Yeah but it's hard resisting when there's evidence he actually had the balls and wanted to play but Wenger decided not to play him. And that this "News" is like a few month old. I'm just getting a bit off the edge since the agendas flying around regarding Mesut are partially years old discussions that mostly all got debunked but are still being washed up every now and then and it gets really, really tiresome.

Valid issues for me are: his finishing and defensive contribution (which got way better over the years)
Not up for debate for me: work ethic, commitment and doing his job - being our creator.

Lenox

Raheem Sterling Fanboy
Yeah but it's hard resisting when there's evidence he actually had the balls and wanted to play but Wenger decided not to play him. And that this "News" is like a few month old. I'm just getting a bit off the edge since the agendas flying around regarding Mesut are partially years old discussions that mostly all got debunked but are still being washed up every now and then and it gets really, really tiresome.

Valid issues for me are: his finishing and defensive contribution (which got way better over the years)
Not up for debate for me: work ethic, commitment and doing his job - being our creator.

Meh. I can only go by what I see with my two eyes and that is a player that is consistently brushed off the ball like a feather- he's going on 6ft ffs lol. That's not full commitment to me. I have genuinely never seen a player get manhandled so consistently and so easily, its genuinely pathetic, and embarrassing for me as an Arsenal fan. Fake illnesses, calling out Henry etc.

I just don't like anymore.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's fortuitous for us that Germany went out when they did. Özil's duties perhaps stand to change the most under Emery and so it will be good for him to get back soon and begin learning what the manager's intentions are for him. Hopefully it will help him more consistently put his stamp on the game.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Great to hear he is back in training and that the report says it's because he heard how great the training has been.

Of course some may say it's an agenda by the media but the fact is many players have went long into international tournaments and not been back ready for the start of the season. Having players wanting to be back early is great for them and us so both can hit the ground running because let's face it out start looks like it's catch up from the off.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
this season he has to be our star, no excuses.
Emery is not going to take **** from him, the enviroment changed bro, step up.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I would hope after just signing a new contract with us that he is going to be in Emerys plans for this season coming, it would be a waste to sell him after just re-signing for a few years. He is a very good player at his best & will be crucial to us this season I feel but will be better to be used behind a front 2 of Laca & Auba.

TheArsenalis

Meh. I can only go by what I see with my two eyes and that is a player that is consistently brushed off the ball like a feather- he's going on 6ft ffs lol. That's not full commitment to me. I have genuinely never seen a player get manhandled so consistently and so easily, its genuinely pathetic, and embarrassing for me as an Arsenal fan. Fake illnesses, calling out Henry etc.

I just don't like anymore.
Its post like this thats get on my nerve.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wish he'd said nothing instead of bowing to the twitter mob. He doesn't owe these ****s an explanation, I still haven't heard anything from Rio who met with a world leader who's accused of fatally poisoning citizens in his country.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Wish he'd said nothing instead of bowing to the twitter mob. He doesn't owe these ****s an explanation, I still haven't heard anything from Rio who met with a world leader who's accused of fatally poisoning citizens in his country.
he's speaking I suppose for a whole generation of second generation Turkish immigrants, who the German right would like to disown - and that is brave of him

no wonder he loves living in London so much, and perhaps why he didn't want to risk moving out of the UK - I wouldn't claim there is no pockets of bigotry in this country, but as far as I am aware no-one has much of an issue with Turks, except perhaps Greek Cypriots

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom