• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He has justified his contract if he can help us do something very special this season.

I honestly feel that the reason he gets so much criticism because of the performances like he just did vs Leicester.

Neither Eriksen or David Silva are capable of that kind of play. However, they utilize their talents fully.
Özil picks and chooses - frustrating similar to Zidane in his later years at Real Madrid. Let's hope Özil post 30-33 gives us his best years in Football. He plays best when the rest of the team play well too - but he truly stands out. If the team is poor defensively, his flaws are noticed.

We need to continue playing together as a team defensively to get the best Özil performances.

Last edited:

blaze_of_glory

My imagination or did Özil snub a handshake with Emery when subbed .
Just watched it back a few times since I watched the game on replay. He doesn't snub him, they actually do quickly shake hands but Özil turns to wave at the crowd at the same time and the motion mostly blocks the view of the camera. But you can see the handshake if you look close.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
You know I got an agenda against Özil bro . @blaze_of_glory @freeglennhelder2 and @Fewtch may foiled me this time but I'll be back mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
RemoteDelayedHoverfly-small.gif

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I honestly think Ramsey gets in Özil’s way and with him on the bench the pitch opens up for Özil to dictate.
This + the fact that we got rid of some of the deadwood over the recent years like Chambo, Walcott and Giroud. This setup is perfect for him and I'm glad that Emery needed only a few games to find the right balance that would suit almost everyone.

He was also very good in his last PL game but yesterday he was just perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom