• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stannis

My imagination or did Özil snub a handshake with Emery when subbed .
I thought Özil certainly appeared to snub Emery's offer of a handshake.

he did shake emery's hand

cae987db-18e9-4f37-80f7-1693afe8d9a9.jpg

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
Oh captain, my captain.

The last time i was moved to chant this was during the peak RVP phase.
In someways, Özil is the only one who matches the technical ability and clinical precision that RVP showed us.

The Arsenal way needs a striker...and it was surely a tragedy that we didnt land Suarez in the same window we landed Özil.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Credit where it is due, the Özil we saw last night is the one worth 350k p/w and that potentially lives up to the accolade of 'best #10 in the world'. Fantastic performance in every phase.

He has set the bar for himself and those that champion anything he puts out at FT. More of this level of influence in Arsenal's success week in week out please as if so who knows what we can achieve this season/going forward.

Last edited:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
World class performance, certainly earned his wages this week, want to see that much more from him please!!! And most importantly of all, he looked happy playing.

Still not convinced about him and Miki starting together in the team in a tight game though.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Still not convinced about him and Miki starting together in the team in a tight game though.

Agree. Iwobi on the right (for me he's been better on that side) and Aubameyang, Welbeck, even Kolasinac on the left might be worth a punt. Gets us something along the lines of more width, more workrate, more directness, more goal threat, more runners and so on, Özil can do the playmaking for two players by himself.

ThlRama

Player:Saka

First compilation of Özil since he joined Arsenal that makes me think the exact same thing I thought when I watched his Madrid compilations: That he is way too often let down by team mates. He has been sharper in a lot of things this season, even when his all-round game hasn't been good.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Who should I blame for this ? Japanese hackers ?:lol:

It always happens with the best things in life - they are often just gone for no reason. Like with your favorite food that suddenly is no longer on offer because 'no one bought it' even though you robbed the marked every single time.

Same goes for the drool emoji, the cadillac of all emojis. Some things die too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom