• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Commentators were praising him for taking up unorthodox positions off the ball thereby freeing up Mkhi

Jae

Well there goes people's theory that he goes hiding in big games (temporarily at least) :lol: we'll see what he does Vs the Spuds in December.

Gursha

Commentators were praising him for taking up unorthodox positions off the ball thereby freeing up Mkhi

Mkhi had a stinker yesterday, i wished it was the other way around, not sure mkhi made one good call.

Im still pissed he didnt pass auba there... I only imagined iwobi or even Nelson instead of Mkhi and we wouldve gotten even more chances and probably goals in the first half

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mkhi had a stinker yesterday, i wished it was the other way around, not sure mkhi made one good call.

Im still pissed he didnt pass auba there... I only imagined iwobi or even Nelson instead of Mkhi and we wouldve gotten even more chances and probably goals in the first half
I don't know. Mkhi is a numbers player. If he doesn't get you a goal or an assist, he will look poor.

Mkhi played well, just couldnt find the finishing touches.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
The way the game went it's easy to forget about him, but what a performance. Majestic, every bit as good as against Leicester, only Liverpool are much better defensively. Literally everything went through him, especially in the first half.

If he performs like this once in every two starts, I say he is worth 350k p/w.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Can't wait to watch this guy play again. Best player we'll ever have.

giphy.gif

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Man as good as Özil is we'd be so much better playing a midfield 3 of versatile players. Özil is very one dimensional and makes the team lack versatility.

Dregen57

He's one of the best in the world I'm really happy to have him at our club, I believe he will be a very important player for us in the next 3 years

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Özil above Kroos? :lol: Germany wouldn't win the WC had Low not moved Kroos in midfield in place of Özil and RM wouldn't win multiple CLs without Kroos instead of Özil. Toni Kroos is a world class player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom