• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

script>
tenor.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
The fact that there are absolutely zero links to him leaving questions the whole he has been brilliant during his time here. Compare that with Alexis who has been linked to Bayern, Psg, Liverpool, City and now United and Chelsea bidding for him.
Probably because he’s secured a move for the summer already.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I'm surprised why a team like Juventus, Inter or AC Milan are not after him. They love these type of deals in Italy.

I think he'd love the chance to play in Italy aswell but I've got a feeling he's got his heart set on Utd aswell especially with Mourinho there.

They'll probably flog Mata in the summer and replace him with Özil. Massive upgrade.

Apparently Juve is in for him, which makes perfect sense. I actually think that is his next club.
My die hard juve fan even told me yesterday there is lots of talk of him joining them

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Think a lot has to do with his camp or PR playing a clean game and saying the right things.
he came to us on the QT and doubtless will move on in the same way

at least I hope so - I dread going through the circus of Sanchez' departure again in a few more months

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Apparently Juve is in for him, which makes perfect sense. I actually think that is his next club.
My die hard juve fan even told me yesterday there is lots of talk of him joining them

Wouldn't surprise me with the history they have of picking players up on a free.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Alexis has proven that this is almost all about money.

If we pay him enough, he will stay.

On the flip side he’ll see what Alexis has been offered at Utd and **** off. There’s no way we can give him that kind of money.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Christ, everyone has a source at Arsenal now. As if Ballbag and Di Marzio starting to get things right wasn't ominous enough. Dean and The Horse didn't die for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom