• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
If Özil stays, he'll be a bonafide legend. Its easy to stay when we're the top dog, commitment when you're not doing well is what really counts. On a related note we should have more of our ex-stars involved with our club. A role in their life after retirement will be a attractive sop to offer to players we want to tempt to our club right now. We haven't had any standout player in the post-highbury era with Theo being our longest serving player.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Think we can close this. Wenger said he isn't going and I actually believe him

LeafsBro

Gotta resign our best player, otherwise we’ve basically just replaced Sánchez and Özil with Auba and Mkhi, two very good but slightly inferior players, and therefore no improvement.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
although this belongs more in the Sanchez thread than this one, I found it interesting that King David mentioned Sanchez is not the most popular player with other players and staff
I'm not shocked by that at all. His smile is deceptive. Just simply judging by his on field antics at times you can see he has this spoiled brat mentality when it comes to the sport. I'll bet the last few years has bloated his ego beyond anything else. Still, from humble beginnings so I won't hold it against him especially considering the dedication and desire he has to being the best.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Lets not get into this now please, not long ago Alexis scored, tapped the badge and pointed to the ground. Now he's hanging out the back of Pogba's arse.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The only thing that comforts me with Özil is that he’s probably horrified at the thought of living in the north of England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom