• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Would that be because he had stated in the past that he would like to play in Turkey at some point later in his career?
Which won't happen, btw, until he retires from international football.
Think he'll head there after this contract actually, the lack of interest shown in him speaks volumes . We'll see though.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Think he'll head there after this contract actually, the lack of interest shown in him speaks volumes . We'll see though.

You probably hope he will, but he won't. He'll go back to the Bundesliga first.

ggunner12345

Would that be because he had stated in the past that he would like to play in Turkey at some point later in his career?
Which won't happen, btw, until he retires from international football.

yes that is because he has said he wants to play in turkey at some point

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
check out Özil's comments on Lacazette on Arsenal Player - he's one hell of a dissembler if he doesn't intend, or want, to renew his contract

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
check out Özil's comments on Lacazette on Arsenal Player - he's one hell of a dissembler if he doesn't intend, or want, to renew his contract
I knew 100% Özil going to stay when Arsène renew his contract. he seem relax and happy work with Arsène.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yes, wouldn't you also be relaxed if you got a special treatment holiday halfway through every season!
I was so proud of Arsène for doing that. Finally not the one size fits all treatment but doing his best to keep his players fit. Back when Özil was in god mode in 15/16, Arsène had him skip most trainings for a while. Give the players what they need.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I was so proud of Arséne for doing that. Finally not the one size fits all treatment but doing his best to keep his players fit. Back when Özil was in god mode in 15/16, Arséne had him skip most trainings for a while. Give the players what they need.
WHY??? What other title aspiring team does this sh!t?

Has Hazard ever received time off while fighting for a title?
DId Henry? Did Bergkamp?

WHy is the modern player this little pu$$y b!tcht!ts we have to molly coddle to get results out of. FFS! Pisses me off. These cvnts get paid millions!

razörist

WHY??? What other title aspiring team does this sh!t?
Make sure their star players don't get injured/burned out you mean? Probably every team that wants to win something? Even CR7 was forced to sit out matches by Zidane this season, and he fired them to their third CL in four seasons.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Make sure their star players don't get injured/burned out you mean? Probably every team that wants to win something? Even CR7 was forced to sit out matches by Zidane this season, and he fired them to their third CL in four seasons.
CR7 is 32 and takes much more of a beating from players than Özil. I honestly didn't know that though. Doesn't change my opinion. We don;t have a squad full of ideal replacements to take over either.

razörist

CR7 is 32 and takes much more of a beating from players than Özil. I honestly didn't know that though. Doesn't change my opinion. We don;t have a squad full of ideal replacements to take over either.
That's very true, but we are slowly getting there now. We will need to as well, El-BPL can be a killer schedule, if we get further than the first KO stage that is. :cool:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
That's very true, but we are slowly getting there now. We will need to as well, El-BPL can be a killer schedule, if we get further than the first KO stage that is. :cool:
ANyway, we should close this thread. Mesut ain't going anywhere. He loves Wenger.

Also feel like this season he will break the assist record with Laca in front of him....

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not bothered about him or Alexis leaving. Plenty of rising stars out there.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...x-Iwobi-Alexis-Sanchez-Mesut-Özil-news-gossip

goes on to show what these two guys mean to the youngsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom