• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I see Conte's in Inter already and is demanding the sale of Icardi who's literally begged to Conte twice already to let him stay. It seems the board will back Conte's decision. Now Icardi is a top class finisher but Conte feels he's detrimental to what he wants to achieve at Inter, a lot of the times he proves to be a bit of a distraction. Whether that's through his private life, fighting with ultras or rowing with the Inter board over contracts.

Of course it'll be a lot easier to get rid of Icardi because he's not on 350k a week, but it just goes to show there's a lot of managers out there who're willing to get rid of a top player, in this case the man who's been Inter's talisman, captain and top scorer for the last number of seasons.

Then you go down the other route with United and you see what happens when they back the player (Pogba) over the manager, United ended last season far worse than they ever did at any time under Mourinho.

And that's with two players in the prime of their careers, not even talking about someone well past his best years.

I'd be wanting to get rid of Icardi too if I were faced with putting up with crap from him and Wanda, his wife/manager.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I see Conte's in Inter already and is demanding the sale of Icardi who's literally begged to Conte twice already to let him stay. It seems the board will back Conte's decision. Now Icardi is a top class finisher but Conte feels he's detrimental to what he wants to achieve at Inter, a lot of the times he proves to be a bit of a distraction. Whether that's through his private life, fighting with ultras or rowing with the Inter board over contracts.

Of course it'll be a lot easier to get rid of Icardi because he's not on 350k a week, but it just goes to show there's a lot of managers out there who're willing to get rid of a top player, in this case the man who's been Inter's talisman, captain and top scorer for the last number of seasons.

Then you go down the other route with United and you see what happens when they back the player (Pogba) over the manager, United ended last season far worse than they ever did at any time under Mourinho.

And that's with two players in the prime of their careers, not even talking about someone well past his best years.
Icardi earning 3.5M a year :lol: easy to sell.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd be wanting to get rid of Icardi too if I were faced with putting up with crap from him and Wanda, his wife/manager.
Icardi problem is bigger than Özil he just completely lost faith of the fans yes he loyal to inter and want to stay but clearly in last 2 years he doesn't care about losing or winning or playing s**t.

FluffyDoozi

I like how these Italian journos know a lot about a transfer of say a German player from an English team to Turkey.
And they keep getting retweets and followers. Maybe most are twitter bots but still...

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Icardi problem is bigger than Özil he just completely lost faith of the fans yes he loyal to inter and want to stay but clearly in last 2 years he doesn't care about losing or winning or playing s**t.
Icardi also faked an injury to get out of playing. Great finisher but he's been at war with everyone at Inter. I like Conte's hard and sure attitude.

Alkane

Best business of the window would be selling this uninterested bum and replacing with someone like Ziyech.

Tired of his stupid social media posts which are merely marketing ploys to try and uphold his reputation to the weirdos that fawn over him.

Him and mr back on top I never want to see again

Axel_Gunner

If erdogan isnt able to buy Özil ,
Cant he just buy Arsenal

He knows to handle sh*t referees,
He knows how to handle the Media,
and if we lose we just play the same game until we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom