• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahin Tadjalli

The joy on here when we signed this geezer in 2013. People were posting GIFS, jizz left right and center. :(

I am being serious, bare maybe the two defensive players were heavily linked to (Saliba & Tierney) I would be happy with NO SIGNINGS as long as we ship him and the other part time footballer who's holding the number 7 ransom out of our club. Along with the other dross, even Xhaka if a 30 Mil + offer were to came in.

Shahin Tadjalli

Then again I have been an Arsenal fan for long enough to know any surplus generated by this club is going down the drain of Kroenke's shady activities so Id rather see us spent whatever money we make this window into new players.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Kruse was already presented at Fenerbahce with the Nr.10 shirt and he plays as a CAM.
They wouldn't give him the Nr.10/or sign him, if they would have a small chance to sign Özil.

Maybe he will go there with 32/33 to end his career there, but surely not this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom