• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Iwobi talking to "The Sun on Sunday"

If he did talk to them it was probably ages ago. You cant trust anything you read in this rag, especially as Iwobi stands to benefit from Özil leaving.
must have flown out to Nigeria especially to interview him

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hardly ground breaking news is it? A player could be the biggest prick going but you’d still want to train with them if you were Iwobi.

morpho

Established Member
Is it true that he is linked to manure?? Will go mental if he sign for them. Moaninho probably would pay him 500k a weekend just to **** with us...

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Is it true that he is linked to manure?? Will go mental if he sign for them. Moaninho probably would pay him 500k a weekend just to **** with us...

I think the only way he would go to Utd is for us to get Martial in return.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I think the only way he would go to Utd is for us to get Martial in return.
We don’t have that sort of leverage. If we’re out of contention and he’s not signing a new deal, we’d do well to get 25MM. They could sign him for free in the summer.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Players opinions on everything football related aren't worth a toss. If Özil and Alexis leave we might not get top 4? Really?!!! Always, platitudes, stating the obvious or ultra safe boring sh!te. Couldn't think of anything more mind-numbing.

House MD

Özil for free to United = +0 Squad cost = No improvement.

The question is has he declined or is he merely underperforming. If it’s the former then I’d rather go for someone else else he would be better than mata and mkhi

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
If he leaves I want Isco or Forsberg! Don't be stupid Arsenal - we cannot just hope the answer is within the club. Go out and buy a REAL replacement not some player who may become good in time. I am sick of waiting for us to either have a young player come through who we put a million years of faith into (because he gets injured and we think he may come good if he ever gets his chance) OR we buy some player who no-one even knows.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
. I am sick of waiting for us to either have a young player come through who we put a million years of faith into (because he gets injured and we think he may come good if he ever gets his chance) OR we buy some player who no-one even knows.
Or wants. I read that El Neny's manager was surprised we paid 12 mil for him and no one else was interested.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
He can go. He’s underperformed since he got here. Some were content with him jogging around and putting assists on Giroud’s head - until we got a glimpse of De Bruyne and realised what a real attacking midfielder looks like.

BobP

Memri Fan
This is what happens when Wenger mollycoddles his player, they eventually **** him over and leave him with his pants down.

How many times has it happened now?

The sheer incompetence is staggering.

Players aren't ****ing loyal, they'll do whatever they can to get the best out of their careers, whether that be in terms of finances or performance. Why don't we adopt the same approach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom