• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
How about progressing play? Did he help in build up? No, just simple pass. You know what Cazorla would do? Dribble past a few players with skills, then make a through pass that cuts through the opponent defence (not a simple to feet pass)

Arsenio Venger

How about progressing play? Did he help in build up? No, just simple pass. You know what Cazorla would do? Dribble past a few players with skills, then make a through pass that cuts through the opponent defence (not a simple to feet pass)

You think Özil only passed to the feet? What games did you watch?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I thought he was a definite to see out contract but the way we're moving I wouldn't be surprised if we figure something out to move him along

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

There’s no way Özil is leaving this summer.

He’ll see out his contract and then get a huge signing on fee.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
More chance on us signing Mbappe than Özil leaving.

He's gonna keep enjoying his retirement until he can pick up a nice signing bonus.

The cushioned one.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
No way they're able to take on even half of his wage.

I doubt any sane person will give him 175k a week.

This is just a rumour to troll Arsenal fans
You never know, if a Turkish club signed him it'd be great marketing.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
There’s no way Özil is leaving this summer.

He’ll see out his contract and then get a huge signing on fee.

Nobody is giving him a huge signing on fee when he’ll be almost 33. I think the only way he leaves this summer is if the club decide to pay off some of his contract. Pay him half of the £18m he’s owed and some other club can pay him the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom