• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Old thread had run it's course. He's conquered, etc.

Lets use this one to talk about what he's doing, not what has already been said and done.

I honestly think he's the dominant player in the league at this point, and brings out the best in everyone in our team. Guy has unreal ability to manipulate space on the field for himself and his team-mates, and he just keeps making goals happen for us.

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
So apparently Jury said Özil was ****, anyone wanna discuss?

a46e4b599b2771829fbff6c3426ddc1c.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I love everything he does, always have, always will.#Justincase
Now for the serious stuff : he's more and more developping into a Zidane-like playmaker, watching him recently really reminds me of how Zidane used to play for France.
I watched a Zidane vid the other day. I was left wondering if he was on a par with the greatest I've seen.

Oh_Snap

so german "kicker" magazine gave away their half-yearly verdict on the german players playing in foreign countries. mesut missed "world class" again, as a reason they list the weak start to the season against west ham as well as the cl defeats against dinamo & olympiakos. (remember we played shorthanded like 50 minutes against zagreb?). he's ranked best of the foreign playing players though.

on the other hand for german players playing in germany, thomas muller is rated wordclass. no word about the defeat at the emirates :lol:.

muller got 18 scorer points out of 17 games, mesut's got 19 out of 19. when mesut had 17 games he had 18 scorer points as well, didn't he?

fun fact: they gave kevin de bruyne "world-class" last year at wolfsburg :lol:.

imho they have a problem with mesut, they almost always rate him lower than statistic-sites like whoscored or squawka.

i'll try to get the whole article tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom