• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Rest of his prime under contract with Wengerless Arsenal, PR takes a big hit & dropped for national team at World Cup.

Thats a bad couple of months. Getting on Jack levels.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
So we pay 300K a week to a player with chronic back issues? No wonder you were let go sir.

Özil must have been taking some sort of medication 2 months before signing that massive contract as he was in great form.
I gather you are saying this sarcastically when actually this sort of thing is extremely common in sport.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I gather you are saying this sarcastically when actually this sort of thing is extremely common in sport.
he wants a robot team where he can swap the parts and make it new again.

I've heard of athletes who would have to be covered from head to toe in body casts, just to recover in time for the next match.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Werner and Muller played absolutely pathetically, yet I'm already seeing Özil as one of the main names held responsible for Germany's losses. I feel for him, he wasn't amazing but he played some good passes and was ultimately let down by those around him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Werner and Muller played absolutely pathetically, yet I'm already seeing Özil as one of the main names held responsible for Germany's losses. I feel for him, he wasn't amazing but he played some good passes and was ultimately let down by those around him.
He didn't even play in the 2nd game so that's 1/3 of the blame lifted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom