• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

c6qdovwna8c.jpeg

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Anyone who doesn’t like Özil is a racist, he’s still our best player and he’s a political prisoner of a corrupt regime.

Discuss.
I was just going to say, maybe we can have a different thread title until he actually gets picked, then change it accordingly. No, seriously, because it'll be a sham if he's not played 1 minute and the thread is 200 pages deep by October.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I was just going to say, maybe we can have a different thread title until he actually gets picked, then change it accordingly. No, seriously, because it'll be a sham if he's not played 1 minute and the thread is 200 pages deep by October.

Need to remind the people about the victim of imposed exile on our books.

Travesty.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pls don't lock this thread. I want to see the meltdown from his acolytes when Arteta cuts him off from the squad for good.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
If you're looking for a clear, concise thread title there is a single common theme with all the major off-field dramas that befall this unlucky gentleman.

From the Erdogan Photo through the Uighur statement to Corona pay cut crisis.

Mesut Özil: Victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom