• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vantoure

tenor.gif

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
ahh...a nice reminder of the days of flair and style. Still, Özil has won. Raul and Emery are gone. Not too long now for us to get to watch him again. Just wish Ramsey and Emi had stayed too.
Özil and ramsey has no flair.
They are not iniesta/silva/modric/Hleb/Nasri/Fabregas/Xavi/Ronaldinho.......

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Özil and ramsey has no flair.
They are not iniesta/silva/modric/Hleb/Nasri/Fabregas/Xavi/Ronaldinho.......
Not sure you can say Hleb or Modric had or has more flair than Ramsey tbh. Ramsey was very much a moments player for us, which only flair can really determine. We know Özil is just a last third spammer of passes though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not sure you can say Hleb or Modric had or has more flair than Ramsey tbh. Ramsey was very much a moments player for us, which only flair can really determine. We know Özil is just a last third spammer of passes though.
Wish we had another spammer like Özil though, still the quickest to 50 PL assists I think.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wish we had another spammer like Özil though, still the quickest to 50 PL assists I think.
I think the assist stat overall is gradually being exposed as a bit of an anomaly tbh. You need the context. It's not like scoring goals. It's a cruel world.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
You know times have been hard for Özil at Arsenal when this clip against a group of part time farmers, pubbers, school teachers etc is most looped clip of Özil nearly each season.
It’s been a very tough Arsenal career.
:lol:

I mean, it’s a pretty sweet goal though. I mean... most of Neymar’s flair clips are against Brazilian farmers.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
its the curse of the creators. they build, they make, they deliver and they enable and the create something ....then the suits take over and push them aside, and start to run the thing they helped build. They are labeled as not practical and when they protest, they are labeled with attitude problem, being lazy and being misfits.

as a creative type, its happened to me many times, which is why i always have a soft corner for mesut, and as someone who carried a knife as a boy, because my skin was colored different from the rest of the town I have a visceral response to soft bigotry, slander and bullying.

Özil did what it said on the tin. Got arsenal back competing for and winning trophies. He had vision and love for the ball. It was a joy to watch him play. He saw us through the post cesc.rvp years, stayed on, and helped us past the brexity incelism, over the emery bloodbath and finally till the raul sacking and helped Arteta settle in.

Will always consider him a true and proud gooner and always hold him in the highest regard. May god bless him always!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom