• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Över and Öut

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Love you, and will always miss you!

A true gooner legend.

Farewell and God be with you always.

Moah

One of the best artists of modern era Arsenal. Thank you for the memories Mesut, you won't be forgotten.

sdotzdot

Established Member
One of the most disappointed players (considering the hype and level he was at pre Arsenal) in our history. Living a cushty life and there’s where his aspirations ended.

100% would’ve respected that if he didn’t invest so much time and money into introducing a fake persona to act like a victim who cared about Arsenal.

Leave and be forgotten.

chessygoal

Özil made the end of Arsène's Era less painful to watch. I still remember how euphoric we all were when we signed him.my favorite moment has to be his game against Napoli, he was untouchable that night.

Breezy

The clowns we have on this forum FFS :lol:

Why? He literally done nothing here for the last 3 years. Wouldn’t take a pay cut and whines about racism when his country of origin is one of the most racist and facist on the planet.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Why? He literally done nothing here for the last 3 years. Wouldn’t take a pay cut and whines about racism when his country of origin is one of the most racist and facist on the planet.

Then go and share those thoughts on the ex players thread, instead of stinking up this thread FFS.

Breezy

Not actually. You are just acting like a fool and I'm calling you out on your BS.

No actually you are acting like a triggered little snowflake who can’t handle that somebody else doesn’t admire and worship your hero Mesut.

Boohoooo go cry somewhere else.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This sucks

Its Trumpism at its finest, and the smell of it will linger for sometime still.

Best thing to do is ignore it, and its a good thing I didnt take up the moderator offer sometime ago. I would have Parler'd the sucker to oblivion.

Top Bottom