• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The fans can say what they want but at the end of the day the staff within the club know. The staff who lost their jobs who saw/helped Özil every day which he hasnt offered their wage to know what this is, just and empty PR trick with no real respect to them. The club know that he hasnt always been giving 100%, so have all our managers including Wenger who did a great job at handling the situation (and got more out of Özil than Emery did anyway). Arteta would have been training with Özil every day back when he played with us, in the same dressing room as Mertesacker, who wrote in his biography that Özil doesnt apply himself and could be better considering his ability. Wenger touched on his application too. All these back injuries and illnesses mentioned in previous posts were abnormally high for a player, someone who we havent heard of having any back issues or illness/health issues.

Everyone in and around the club know these kinds of things, but they're not going to go around shouting from the rooftops about it. The thing is, you can still say that Özil helped us win some trophies, attracted the likes of Alexis, and gave us some good memories and top class performances. You can say that and also wonder what could have been if he actually wanted to give everything to this club, and you can question his attitude based off the whispers we have heard in and around the club. You can certainly question his PR ploys considering he started it all with the "you make me laugh" thing with Emery. Its all been a mess. Fans who are on his back now are angry because they wanted him to succeed here.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Those years when Arsène used to say "back injury" or "illness" were so weird looking back, what was he thinking letting Özil just miss away games that he "didn't fancy" ...mental.

Mes playing hooky from Arsenal Football Club, like it's a ****ing school...except the headmaster is in on it, allowing it to happen regularly and even PAYING him to do it basically ffs :rofl:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Oxeki Looks like two voters have bottled it... 17 wanted us gone yesterday, now down to 15.

Fear or acceptance? :drool:
I think it's the latter.:lol:

Just look at the numbers that voted no to the poll have dwindled from 60% to 37% :lol:
They're all coming around to reality :trophy:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Those years when Arsène used to say "back injury" or "illness" were so weird looking back, what was he thinking letting Özil just miss away games that he "didn't fancy" ...mental.

Mes playing hooky from Arsenal Football Club, like it's a ****ing school...except the headmaster is in on it, allowing it to happen regularly and even PAYING him to do it basically ffs :rofl:
I was at Wengers last game in the seats next to him. He didn’t play and he was absolutely fine as well :lol:

Watched the game with his entourage.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not sure about what Vijay is saying here but not going to lie that was a good compilation you forget that despite being a lazy arse and a bit of wimp, he is such an elegant player.

Honestly he should go to the MLS I would tune in to watch him.
I don’t even believe that he’s physically declined that much. If it’s still in him, he just needs a change of scenery. If he still wants to be good, he’s still got it. Just not here though. Way too much water under the bridge now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom