• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This gets me with these people, it’s not enough to piss on his current form/stats/lack of playing. Need to rewrite his whole career, how much hate can you have in you?
It’s ruined the thread tbh, because you know there is no genuine and honest discussion to be had anymore.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Someone like Ozzy at Arsenal soon again? Can’t see it, think guys like that are so few and far between.

You’re right though, just a guess from me.
Been blessed with players like him for the last 20 years bro! We’ll get a new one.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Against my better judgement I will try to engage you in an argument. So here we go:

I think Özil is a large negative to the club right now (especially financially) and doesn’t contribute in any positive way on or off the pitch. I also do not think this will change. He therefore should be managed out quickly if possible. This is regardless if any of the lack of contribution is his fault. The club as a business organization needs to protect itself.

As he is rejecting offers to move away he needs more encouragement. He should be made as miserable as legally allowable to encourage him to want to address the situation in a positive way for the club and himself. All this should be done while managing negative reactions from the playing team itself as best the management can.

I do not know how doable all of this is given Arsenal’s situation and what the actual legal options are, but I would be in favor of this as a method to get him to leave.

just nine months left of a contract...are you insane or just a sadist.

kash2

Fed up of this trolling on social media by Özil.

He's lucky he's playing in the generation of football that he is. In years gone past the likes of Adams and Keown would have had him up against a wall a long time ago and told him what's what with his attitude and how things were going to be. Özil would have crapped himself.
yeah the turkish immigrant kid who grew up playing in concrete and steel cages would be afraid of anything .. you guys are really disconnected from reality. Adams and Keown would have been on his side not on the side of a ranting mob scurrier like you.

kash2

He knew how to handle letting our alleged best player get away with doing **** all as we slipped out of relevance. Looking back, wtf was this club doing? All the discipline and respect was being pissed away. Thank **** Mikel came along and reinstalled the ground rules.

jury talking about respect and discipline being pissed away .... lol.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
yeah the turkish immigrant kid who grew up playing in concrete and steel cages would be afraid of anything .. you guys are really disconnected from reality. Adams and Keown would have been on his side not on the side of a ranting mob scurrier like you.

You are the most bizarre poster on this thread. I can't work out if you're a gimmick account or you actually believe the things you type.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You and your boy Oxy are always doing that though.
All my post are about Özil. Not about his acolytes though. I don't cry about other posters like his acolytes do.

It's not like it's our fault that his acolytes can't come up with genuine points to counter our argument. You keep hearing them crying about the "one-sided argument" :lol:

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

It'll be interest to see where this animosity migrates to after this thread is shut because he's gone. I reckon it'll be the Xhaka thread (as if it needed any more) :lol:

Last edited:

kash2

All my post are about Özil. Not about his acolytes though. I don't cry about other posters like his acolytes do.

It's not like it's our fault that his acolytes can't come up with genuine points to counter our argument. You keep hearing them crying about the 'one-sided argument' :lol:
no one knows what your argument is.. you basically just come here to stink the place up

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Looking forward to those days. That thread has gotten boring these days. Need some extra hands to spice it up.
I delibrately avoid that thread these days. Haven't been there for a long time.

Anytime I post in there. Xhaka fans accuse me of 'camping' in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom