• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I said only 2/3 people and I also said they know who they are.

I said 2-3 because I wasn't sure about the third but he outed himself on the last page. Does't take a genius to figure out who the first two are (see poll). One of them has outright admitted that he doesn't like the guy as a human being, but it's lost somewhere in the hundreds of pages of discussion on Özil. :lol:
I thought you stopped reading this thread?
:lol:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Özil never has the ability to play wengerball.
He doesn’t involve in a lot of general play.
He focus on counter, not possession football.
He doesn’t have any dribbling skills.
sanchez, van Persie, fabregas, Hleb, cazorla, nasri, rosicky, arshavin.....they are Wengerballers.
yeah unai... dont you have some other party to go poop on

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
yeah unai... dont you have some other party to go poop on
This is the reason why Özil is never a wengerballer:

Please watch 16:06-16:12

Why is he making that pass? That passing option is so wrong (I know you would praise him, because it’s a “forward pass“. I wouldn’t, that is a terrible passing option). Ramsey is next to him, Sagna is next to him.

He should have made a short pass to Ramsey, run into the space in front of him, receive the ball back. And look for another combination play again (maybe with a few skill moves in between). That’s what I called involving in the build up. Not passing the ball forward and “leave” the play.

The thinking behind Özil is to play forward pass quickly, which is alright in counter attack. But if we want to play possession football, he should have done what I have mentioned. Most other attacking midfielders would have passes the ball around, because they wanted the ball as much as possible.

I’m sick of seeing Özil keep making these kind of “forward pass”, and hope one of them will end up well. You fans would praise him if one of these worked out, but in fact it is a complete waste of possession, which leads to drastic decrease of chances that our team could have possibly created.

By the way, we were overloading on the right midfield area. Özil didn’t utilise the numerical advantage. Despite having numbers around him, he chose to make a “forward pass” to a marked player. If we lost the ball there (very likely as the overload is on the right midfield not the right forward area), the opponent can switch play to another side. And we are underloaded there.

I don’t understand why you would keep seeing passes like this, but not able to realise how shxt he is in the build up. If it is another player making the same pass, you would have jumped right into the pitch and beaten him up.

@Trilly
Point out where you disagree with and make an argument on that. If not then stop your childish insulting and try to prove why Özil is a wengerballer. It seems you never prove your point or disprove others point with logic/reasoning. That’s why people never take you seriously.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Great reason if true, and far from embarrassing. How are we going to keep paying this frauds wages and signing the Partey’s of this world if we can’t keep revenue flowing? I’m cool with his comments, but don’t anyone in their right mind expect the club to back it. Insane. You can be both ok with his comments and glad the club didn’t back them.

Last edited:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Below are some of Jury's finest Özil posts. But don't get him wrong guys and girls, he just 'has a different view on him now than he did some years ago'.

greedy old pile of old steaming ****
filthy slacker

I really like the below triplet

F*ck him and his logo bollocks
F*ck his M10 bullshit
His whole game is basically cuckolding strikers at the expense of every other facet of the game, because he identified at a young age that hasn't the balls to score himself. Then crows about his charity work and allows himself to be Erdogans very own mobile footballing sperm bank. Piss weak mentality all round.
the greedy ****er
I’m still in love with this thread. To witness it grow over the years has just been so satisfying :drool: Can’t believe it’s nearly done. I propose that we keep it open once he joins the binmen in the bum league.
gutless thief

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Great reason if true, and far from embarrassing. How are we going to keep paying this frauds wages and signing the Partey’s of this world if we can’t keep revenue flowing? I’m cool with his comments, but don’t anyone on their right mind expect the club to back it them. Insane. You can be both ok with his comments and glad the club didn’t back them.
Just how much money do you think they're going to get from this shop? :lol: Pretty sure it's not make or break financially.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:p
Below are some of Jury's finest Özil posts. But don't get him wrong guys and girls, he just 'has a different view on him now than he did some years ago'.

:clap: I say worse to my mates. They’re affectionate terms, all of them. I like him as a human though... so I don’t know where you’ve got that from. He’s a lovely lad :p

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
His following and popularity on social media is even bigger than I thought. Arsenal congratulated him on his birthday and got more than 370K likes. I think the post after we won the FA-cup only got half as many.

kash2

This is the reason why Özil is never a wengerballer:

Point out where you disagree with and make an argument on that. If not then stop your childish insulting and try to prove why Özil is a wengerballer. It seems you never prove your point or disprove others point with logic/reasoning. That’s why people never take you seriously.
give it a rest unai.. first become worthy of being heard

kash2

these hateposters are just trolls who seems to treat this as a whatsapp group. have only one agenda, that to spread hate and spoil the forum's enjoyment. When one topic is over they latch on to the next.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

A virtual dictionary of solid player descriptions. Especially the poetic, yet to the point: “greedy old pile of old steaming ****“. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom