• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Steady. He might take the #9 off Laca.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Kav

Established Member
Ladies and gentleman, it is my pleasure to welcome you to tonight’s orchestra of wailing.

On the trombone, @GDeep™.
On the violin, @kash2 .
On the drums, @Kav .
On the flute, @Fewtch .

And would you all give a special hand to tonight’s conductor, @Jury , who has dedicated the last few years to this evening. Enjoy!
Oh you wind up merchant... This is for you.

giphy.gif

Damn well know i'm not an Özil fan. :facepalm:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Now it's turned into Özil fans randomly venting their fury at Cech and William :lol:
Personally I don't have strong feelings about either of them.
Though neither of them have developed 'back spasms' at the prospect of having to to play a match for us outside of London though. So they definitely had / have the edge over Özil in terms of commitment and professionalism :lol:

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Now it's turned into Özil fans randomly venting their fury at Cech and William :lol:
Personally I don't have strong feelings about either of them.
Though neither of them have developed 'back spasms' at the prospect of having to to play a match for us outside of London though. So they definitely had / have the edge over Özil in terms of commitment and professionalism :lol:
How can you not have strong feeling about Cech being terrible for us or Arsenal wasting money on Willian? Who is terrible too.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
How can you not have strong feeling about Cech being terrible for us or Arsenal wasting money on Willian? Who is terrible too.

Cech was a pretty poor signing in hindsight. Some of the hate is pretty over the top though, I think because of who we signed him from.

William has played what 4 games for us? Don't think you can call him terrible or make any fair judgement on his Arsenal career yet. I haven't checked but I bet his record over the past 3 years is superior than Özil's in terms of output.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Ladies and gentleman, it is my pleasure to welcome you to tonight’s orchestra of wailing.

On the trombone, @GDeep™.
On the violin, @kash2 .
On the drums, @Kav .
On the flute, @Fewtch .

And would you all give a special hand to tonight’s conductor, @Jury , who has dedicated the last few years to this evening. Enjoy!
Good one! :clap: Must give you praise for some quite ingenious posts in this thread.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Sanchez for me? Won too many games of his own and I just think I preferred his swashbuckling style.

Stocky, fast players with low centre of gravity, I’m just a sucker for them. We could have won a title with peak Sanchez in my opinion, had we made the right additions.

gamechannel

Lock this baby up. Özil's Arsenal chapter is closed. Here's to more painfully boring and offensively-poor Arteta Ball. Cheers Mikel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom