<

Mesut Özil: These Öz Ain't Loyal

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by razörist, Aug 18, 2020.

?

Why do you believe he's been left out?

1. Just football reasons

2. Criticism of China

3. Paycut refusal

4. A bit of everything

5. Mods should ban kash2 from the thread

6. Mods should ban Oxeki and Jury from the forum

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ZubzAzd

ZubzAzd New Member

Black lives matter. Mesut is just adding that Muslim lives matter. Disgusting from Arsenal if that's the reason

2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Good thing everything is done
    now we'll need to focus on mikel and his rebuild and new era.

Gooner1988TK and gunner4lyfe like this.
  3. yousif_arsenal

This make no sense. We have alot of Muslims players at Arsenal.

Red London likes this.
  4. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Such a needy man, knowing that Barca and Chelsea fans don't claim him.

5. Tosker

Tosker Does Not Hate Foreigners

don't get the loyalty reference at all - why should any club paying a player a small fortune every week have to show that player loyalty on top? yes if he had suffered a major injury or illness, but not when he is surplus to requirements

Gooner1988TK likes this.
  6. Arsenal1508

Arsenal1508 Mods are unethical! Ozil, come assist me please!

I heard we gave him a loyalty bonus of 8 million. Thats loyalty for you Özil...now please shoosh!

7. krackpot

krackpot Established Member

I'm waiting for the media (and the bum squad) to pounce on some other poor player to destroy...

stop being human, then?

kash2 likes this.
  8. Why

Why Active Member

I honestly don't know what to make of Mesut anymore.

I still can't my head around where he went through that phase of only playing home games, if there was an away game he would have a back strain.

I don't know if he is one of the best manipulators in football currently or he is genuinely being ****ed over.

I know there was a rumour that he isn't playing so we don't have to pay him addons, but surely if he gets a bunch of assists we would win more games meaning we would finish higher in the league meaning we get more money. So that can't be the reason.

I get the feeling he just doesn't put much effort in during training and then just tells his social media followers the opposite.

He seems to push the line constantly that he is the good guy and everyone else is the bad guy... But at some point you can't always be the victim in every situation.

Weird one

musoke, sykesy69 and Gooner1988TK like this.
  9. SA Gunner

SA Gunner Prediction Pool King Trusted

Disgraceful behavior from the club.

Whether he plays or not, he will be paid every week until the end of his contract at seasons end.

The club should have been clear as to why they behave this way. Instead they have left it to turn this ugly.

In any other profession this looks like constructed dismissal.

Trilly, Macho and krackpot like this.
  10. Aubamagoal

Aubamagoal Active Member

disappointing from Arsenal.

Aussie_gunner123 and SA Gunner like this.
  11. yousif_arsenal

He can be human when his football career is done not during he playing it'll always backfire the club have sponsors they'll lose alot of money and this is what all about these days unfortunately money more important than human lives.

12. Taneruit

Taneruit Well-Known Member

I do not get that? I mean we have historically lots of black players as well? Doesn't mean its honest to support one thing and be quiet about the other.

13. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Attention Seeker

No matter what you think of Ö, the greatest playmaker that has ever graced the game or quite possibly the most overrated player of all time, it is an ending that leaves a sour taste.

14. Tosker

Tosker Does Not Hate Foreigners

I don't think that's completely fair - the club by saying very little have allowed Özil a free run to tell his version of events - whether you chose to believe him in every aspect is your choice, but I personally respect the club's decision to maintain a silence rather than counter-attacking

15. scytheavatar

scytheavatar Well-Known Member

Play him where? What? We no longer use an attacking mid in Arteta's 343 or 433, so Özil will have to play as a winger. Is that really what you want to see?

Gooner1988TK likes this.
  16. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member Trusted

Thread title is 10/10.

lamby22, Fewtch, m-due and 1 other person like this.
  17. American_Gooner

The club leaked so much negativity about Guendouzi to paint him in a bad light, but there's been nothing of the sort about Özil. That says a lot.

18. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member Trusted

They could have definitely have afforded to have been more open I am sure the reasoning would make sense, but maybe it makes us look weak. That's KSE for you though.

19. American_Gooner

20. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Last sentence....straight from the horse's mouth.

However people will ignore that and say 'we don't know everything'.