<

Mesut Özil: These Öz Ain't Loyal

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by razörist, Aug 18, 2020.

?

Why do you believe he's been left out?

1. Just football reasons

2. Criticism of China

3. Paycut refusal

4. A bit of everything

5. Mods should ban kash2 from the thread

6. Mods should ban Oxeki and Jury from the forum

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Hahahahaha wasn’t @Oxeki calling him a bad influence?

NieThePiet, SomGooner, Trilly and 2 others like this.
  2. Blood on the Tracks

Blood on the Tracks Well-Known Member

I 100% believe that Özil loves Arsenal. What's not to love? Up until the time Arsène left he was basically allowed to do whatever he wanted and give as much effort as he chose and he'd be protected and coddled by Arsène because he loved his style of play so much. All the while earning huge amounts of money.

For a lazy and unmotivated guy like Özil it was ideal. Plus he got to live in one of the best cities in the world.

m-due and Paddy from Sweden like this.
  3. Moleque

Moleque Active Member

:lol::lol::lol:
    Özil trying to play the martyr & you're all falling for it.
    God I hate this new religion of victimhood.
    It would be refreshing for people to stand up & take responsibility for their actions rather than constantly blaming others.

musoke, Taxi Driver, sykesy69 and 3 others like this.
  4. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

People like Obama and Blair etc are in different level to Erdogan, but he’s the bogeyman.

vantoure and SomGooner like this.
  5. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

Pretty sure both parties are scummy.
    But I hope Arteta grows a pair and explain everything publicly because all that drama is tedious.

El Duderino and dashsnow17 like this.
  6. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Not true. You’re just making stuff up. Now you’re not only questioning Özil, but Wenger too.

7. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

It’s not his job to explain anything if it’s a club decision.

SomGooner and kash2 like this.
  8. Wilhelm Fink

Wilhelm Fink New Member

I believe it was Arteta decision alone Özil being left out from the squad, very sad.

9. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Which competitions is Özil eligible for? And can get be named in any of our squads before January?

It looks like the end for him, but we've been here before.

10. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Arteta even said Özil is training well.

SomGooner, vantoure and kash2 like this.
  11. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Maybe the
    i don't like enter politics it's not my thing and i hate it but erdogan has been committing some crimes against Kurdish in iraq and syria he have hands in the situation going on Syria and he is becoming a dictator. i could be wrong of course but he not clean so i hope Özil be fair.

Taxi Driver and SomGooner like this.
  12. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

Or maybe it's his decision and it has nothing to do with the club. Just like it was his decision to sign Willian, the no name CB from Brazil, etc.

13. SomGooner

SomGooner Prolific Liker

Exactly. As much as we love our club, let’s not act like they’re the torch bearers of morality and decency.

Stan Kroenke is an American, he’s a capitalist, he’d do whatever it takes to make a quick quid. That’s all he cares about, that’s all he knows.

GDeep™ likes this.
  14. Blood on the Tracks

Blood on the Tracks Well-Known Member

I'm not making anything up.

Probably Mesut [Özil]," Ramsey told the Youtube channel, when asked to name which of his teammates was the 'teacher's pet'.

"He gets a few extra days off than the rest of us.

"He’s always in the boss’ [Arsène Wenger] room asking for something or whatever and he seems to get it."

Ramsey isn't the only player to have said this sort of stuff either.

Gooner1988TK likes this.
  15. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

We don’t know, the Mari and Willian things could’ve been forced on him by Edu and Raul and he’s taking them because things are tough.

I mean the club structure changed again after Raul, NOW only Arteta is first team manager and not just coach. So NOW he has full power and say.

SomGooner likes this.
  16. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

arsenal are owned by a trump supporter

littleboysilva and gamechannel like this.
  17. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

But that’s football. It’s always been like that. Ferguson used to treat Cantona and Keane different. George Graham let some of his players get away with stuff. That’s management. You don’t treat everyone like a robot.

Trilly, vantoure and SomGooner like this.
  18. Aussie_gunner123

Aussie_gunner123 Well-Known Member

No doubt Arteta will get asked about this in one of his next press conferences, I'm looking forward to seeing what he says about this situation tbh.

19. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

“I’m here to talk about football, we picked the players we thought that could help us”.

vantoure and SomGooner like this.
  20. SomGooner

SomGooner Prolific Liker

Yousif, I’m not saying Erdogan is an angel, but there are others who are far worse and destroyed countries and the lives of millions and we never hear those men being demonised as much as Erdogan.

Doing the right thing is not politics...it’s a humanity.

What China is doing to the Uighurs is similar to what Hitler has done to the Jews, and we should all condemn them and speak up against it. It’s the least we can do.

vantoure, Raicore and kash2 like this.