<

Mesut Özil: These Öz Ain't Loyal

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by razörist, Aug 18, 2020.

?

Why do you believe he's been left out?

1. Just football reasons

2. Criticism of China

3. Paycut refusal

4. A bit of everything

5. Mods should ban kash2 from the thread

6. Mods should ban Oxeki and Jury from the forum

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Against normal babies, or ginger babies?

Taxi Driver, Oxeki, Jury and 2 others like this.
  2. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member Trusted

:rofl:

You're one of my favourite posters on here but this is funny.

I get where you are coming from though, the club does something that makes us facepalm almost on a weekly basis. Far from squeaky clean.

Trilly likes this.
  3. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Okay go play for free then and when your landlord asks you for rent give them a bucketful of 'I do this for the love of the game'.

Tell me how that works for you.

Kav, Ibadan and vantoure like this.
  4. TakeChillPill

TakeChillPill Well-Known Member

Özil would've been told he's not in the club's plans, he had a chance to leave on loan but he refused.

5. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

“My club”. :rofl:

It’s Stans club, you just stfu and pay your money.

This isn’t Arsenal as I knew it, don’t think we can call it “my club” anymore.

kash2, quattro and vantoure like this.
  6. vantoure

vantoure Well-Known Member

haters in the mud

7. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

:rofl:

Trilly and vantoure like this.
  8. Football Manager

Football Manager Copy & Paste Merchant

Don't support Arsenal then. Leave this forum.

9. Football Manager

Football Manager Copy & Paste Merchant

Özil is always right. He has no limitations/weaknesses in his game. And he is the best football player ever in football history.
    Happy?

Macho and Dj_sds - like this.
  10. elemoo

elemoo Well-Known Member

Özil is doing what we could only dream of.

Would you seriously leave your city where you feel at home with family, friends (partner and child happily settled), move country and earn less if your company asked to, even if your boss told you you're not needed but you'd still get full pay for the next 9 months while you figure out your next move?

Haters gonna hate.

Kav, RacingPhoton and m-due like this.
  11. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

Good that Arteta stood up to the board and refused to carry the can by lying that he wasnt selecting him. Made them officially declare Özil as persona non grata ..

12. vantoure

vantoure Well-Known Member

You sound sooo pained. Everything OK?

kash2 likes this.
  13. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

Weeee got Ööööziiiil, weee got Öziiiiil!

I hope he tweets supporting messages to his team-mates before every match in Twitter, as that's what he is now paid for basically.

I'm sure he can do it being such a nice spiritual loyal guy.

Jury likes this.
  14. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

was just checking the matches to see which one to watch.. and how far we have fallen... not in the CL, hiring and firing managers and directors, driving out players. fighting with loyal players. agent bungs. unattractive stokeish footbll... geez.

Board has gone nuts and its only a matter of time before they asset strip the club.

Santi, Kos, Ramsey, Giroud, Wilshere, Özil gone without even a smidgeon of grace.

15. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

He probably does it in private over his phone in group chats or in person when he sees them everyday.

16. Blood on the Tracks

Blood on the Tracks Well-Known Member

All this talk of loyalty, but it's a two way street.

Pretty much giving up as a footballer and seeing out your £350k a week contract isn't loyalty to me.

If Özil had put half as much effort into training and impressing Arteta with his attitude as he's put into his PR war with the club, he'd probably be the first name on the team sheet, even now.

17. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

I think turning into professional Twitter cheerleader would be a great PR move. He has everything in him for it.

Dj_sds - and Jury like this.
  18. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Don’t support them anyway when you think about it, haven’t been to matches in years, don’t buy shirts etc. So I’m not giving them anything.

Just watch them, which will stop soon anyway, club has lost its soul a little and we have an owner who is letting it rot away.

We’re not even amongst the two best teams in London anymore. Imagine that. The rot is real.

19. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Give up what? 6 months ago Arteta picked him for every game. Just 1 month ago Arteta said Özil is training well. You’re pulling stuff from the clouds again.

Kav likes this.
  20. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Think he can do more, his CV is amongst the best ever. His assists record is amongst the best ever. Don’t know why you would deny such stuff?