• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
People are like rabid animals when it comes to Mesut, but the team is full of guys who are stinking the places out non stop. It’s not like Özil is out and things are good.

Cebellos plays one good game a year. Willian is cack. Then you got Mikel Pulis having 3 midfielders sitting at home to Leicester.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I still think he was right to turn down the paycut. The money should’ve come from Kroenke.

Yes it’s not sound planning to have an owner dipping into his pockets every five minutes but a pandemic is something you can’t plan for.

It’s why the rich get away with so much when the fanbase vilifies the employee rather than the billionaire owner. It’s pure bootlicking.

Why should an employee who’s not an equity holder suffer the downside when they don’t share the upside? Kroenke is an equity holder and unfortunately when he bought the club he made an investment with all the risks that come with it. Capital raising should come from equity holders not employees.

If I recall he didn’t even reject it but wanted to question the club on what the real world benefits would be, for them to then turn around and then lay off 55 people and the mascot while spending big in the transfer window shows he was right to be wary.
He never even rejected the pay cut, he said I’ll take an even bigger pay cut as long as the club show transparency. Which never happened.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This thread is quite addictive. I'm not sure how much of a difference Özil can make to this technical defunct team. The Leicester at home game 2018 is how I'd like to see him perform at least every third game but looking at that team and this one, the quality is even poorer and I think every fan agrees that he's not one to carry a team on his own. This is a war of attrition and I can't wait for it to end.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
When Özil leaves I think. You still in contact with DT? You were part of his supporters club when he hired that plane to fly over the Emirates.
I wished I had a part in that tbh. Massive blow to the pro Wenger lot and all but sealed his fate :drool:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How Arteta won the FA Cup with this squad I will never know :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
How Arteta won the FA Cup with this squad I will never know :lol:
It’s only the FA Cup. It’s not the CL.

It’s Auba, Laca, Pepe, Tierney, Leno, Luiz, Xhaka, Bellerin etc good players.

Not like we’ve got Lithuanian taxi drivers in our squad.

gamechannel

It’s only the FA Cup. It’s not the CL.

It’s Auba, Laca, Pepe, Tierney, Leno, Luiz, Xhaka, Bellerin etc good players.

Not like we’ve got Lithuanian taxi drivers in our squad.

To be fair, them Lithuanian cabbies can play some mean football. Specially that Lukas, dude plays likes he drives a taxi - fast, out of control and dangerously.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
FA cup is history. we dont look at past performances here..: lets talk about what we saw against pool, city and leceister ...turgid timid football ... It is being compared to emery now

though @Jury and @Oxeki type drama agenda merchants will be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom