• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Dani Ceballos is still desperate to make it at Real Madrid...He told SunSport: “The Bernabeu is the Mecca of football."

"You can ask Mesut Özil, who always spoke about Real Madrid as the best club in the world."

“Wearing that badge is the goal of 99 per cent of footballers.

“Last year I was happy at Arsenal, and I reached an agreement with Real Madrid to continue for another year."

Arsenal fans right now...

giphy.gif

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why was Jury banned? I miss him, he just became my friend again. Thankfully it was just a ban, but I get nervous after the fabo thing now every time I don't see a poster for few days.

Would love to see the back of Oxeki. I'm ready to tip in 25000 likes I got in recent years here on AM for him to be banned.
Sod off

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Still our best attacking midfielder. Arteta is towing the company line when he says its football reasons. If we had signed an adequate attacking midfielder as a replacement this summer, fine. But the whole decision is an absolute embarrassment for the club and the manager at the minute.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It's a joke how many people openly want Arsenal / Arteta to fail because they've got such a hard on for Özil. I just can't understand that line of thinking.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can we just forget about this dude and move on?

Do you seriously think we'd have been much better with him in the team?

We've been poor for the last two years and we've been ****.

We should be looking to bring in a top CAM in the January window.
Özil is finished.
Some of his fans are probably praying for Arteta to fail so they can be proven right.

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom