• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Best PR team in the biz. Got AM whipped up into a frenzy without even playing and then drops a game to be advertised on this very forum to annoy you all. Genius.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I googled something left field the other day, and straight away I went on to YouTube and it was on top of my suggestions.

Was just thinking, the world is a very horrible and dangerous place.
Happened the same with me last month after I was talking to my sister about Gazebos! Video randomly pops up the same day. You can put a block on it if you like.

musoke

I think a scenario is already developing whereby the Özil acolytes are turning their hate towards Willian :lol:
When have they never turned their hate towards our other players, managers, board members, fans, pundits, media, weather, whole countries etc..
It’s always someone else’s fault but princess Özil. Lol
Giroud
Welbeck,
Walcott
Iwobi
Xhaka,
Flamini
Ramsey,
Wenger
Emery
Ljumberg
Arteta (during his playing days at Arsenal)
Raul
Germany
Sanchez
Auba
Laca
Etc..
They were even fuming about how average bum players like Willock, Nketia, Nelson etc were selected ahead of princess Özil.

Now Willian is in the crosshairs?.... Fire incoming.
:lol::bounce:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I didn't. A few pages back, a couple of Özil acolytes were downplaying Willian's performance in the Fulham game. From their post, i could see the hate bubbling beneath the surface.
The only posts about Willian in this thread was just one poster pointing out that one of his assists was a shot parried by the goalkeeper, and the other was a crossfield ball after which Auba did all the work. A far cry from a couple of Özil acolytes. :lol:

musoke

You and your cronies just invented this. Says a lot about you. Willian is one of the most rated players in the league and backed by most on here to have a good season.

The only people worrying about Willian would be the Pepe fans, because in the current set up it’s hard to see Pepe become a regular.
This is beautiful. This is what some of us have been yearning for throughout wengers later years.
No player should be guaranteed a starting place in the team. They have all got to earn it.
Özil has been finding out the hard way.
Now Pepe is next.

The only Arsenal fans that should be worried about this new Arteta (My way or the high way) are the fans that have favourite players that they fan over.

You don’t perform you are out.

Love it.:lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The only posts about Willian in this thread was just one poster pointing out that one of his assists was a shot parried by the goalkeeper, and the other was a crossfield ball after which Auba did all the work. A far cry from a couple of Özil acolytes. :lol:
Admittedly, it’s difficult to tell if it’s one of 3 things that are in the embryo stage:
1. Willian-hating ageist
2. Bitter Özil crank.
3. Hybrid ‘OzWiLcranKbIttEr’

Finger on the pulse and ear to the ground here.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Admittedly, it’s difficult to tell if it’s one of 3 things that are in the embryo stage:
1. Willian-hating ageist
2. Bitter Özil crank.
3. Hybrid ‘OzWiLcranKbIttEr’

Finger on the pulse and ear to the ground here.
I don't think it's any of these things. I honestly think everyone is pushing the 3 assists thing just to wind GDeep up. The first one wasn't even counted as an assist by the PL, it's only an assist in Fantasy Football.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I honestly think everyone is pushing the 3 assists thing just to wind GDeep up.

953.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom