<

Mesut Özil: These Öz Ain't Loyal

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by razörist, Aug 18, 2020.

?

Why do you believe he's been left out?

1. Just football reasons

2. Criticism of China

3. Paycut refusal

4. A bit of everything

5. Mods should ban kash2 from the thread

6. Mods should ban Oxeki and Jury from the forum

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

you cant...you are the hater. You seem to think acolyte is a counterpoint but its not. A hater is a hater.

An acolyte is a person assisting a priest in a religious service or procession or an assistant or follower. Being a fan is not analogous to being a hater. There is no argument for saying hate should be allowed an equal voice on a fan forum.
    so shove it.

2. Oxeki

Oxeki New Threads, Old Tweets

An Özil fanboy getting triggered :drool:
    An acolyte can also be a follower which you clearly are.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  3. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

yeah....thats what a fan is...this is a fan forum... how is that even worthy of comment.

get back in touch with reality.

4. Oxeki

I love how any criticism of Özil gets his fanboys in a state ffs :drool:

I can imagine how it feels knowing that your master will never play for us again :lol:

5. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

This is not a fan forum of Özil m8, it is for arsenal football club. Where we can say if a player is **** or not. Deal with it

6. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

dude you seem to think that its fair to accuse people of being fans...of Özil...on an Özil thread, on a fan forum, for arsenal, the club where Özil has spent 7 yrs and won 4 FA cups.

Its you who are the anomaly, the anti-element. what exactly is the problem in your brain that you love it when you can say things like "your master will never play for us again" from the anonymity of an obscure unhygienic keyboard. Its just really juvenile idiocy and a desperate attempt to create negativity when there is none.

7. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

yeah...but dont act all surprised if you find an Özil fan on an Özil thread ... deal with it snowflake.

8. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Well it’s something I’ve never done actually. I don’t talk about any groups at all. However I am more than aware that I fall into the ‘hater’ category... Why? Because in 2020 on the internet, it’s a word people love to throw around if you’re not a fan of or don’t appreciated the same celebrity that another group does. Cheap ****e, really.

As for thinking people don’t care about being put into groups, well they evidently do for some reason. No need for anyone to flatter themselves about it. It’s the truth.

9. Jury

Seriously, you sound like you could do with some female company if it was at all possible to achieve. All you seem to do is comment on other posters, antagonise and generally hate and spit vitriol. It’s why you got the tag ‘hates everything’. There’s the clue. Get yourself a women lad.

10. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

gee....are you an indian parent? figures. buzz off.

11. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

I can’t even follow what Bum Squad means anymore. I thought it was an Emery supporter before.

Acolyte is easy enough to figure out. But I was curious for him to actually name who he his labeling an acolyte. I know it’s not me, I’m currently slating Özil.

12. Jury

It could be worse mate. You could be a stalactite. You’d have to be an acolyte for a long time first though.

13. Oxeki

You're an Özil ******. Deal with it!

Mod Edit: stop bypassing the swear censors, they are there for a reason

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2020
  14. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Özil is pretty much **** for us now. None of the Arsenal fanbase would complain if he left tomorrow. #TrueStory

15. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

An overly positive poster, going as far as annoyingly so on occasions...they back their team basically, even during bleak times.

Someone who likes to enjoy life, approaches each day with a smile and a can do attitude...unlike a certain other group of nonces.

EmeryCouldnt and Oxeki like this.
  16. Makavelii

Makavelii Well-Known Member

Mods need to bring some order to this thread.

I’m still hoping that Özil will get back to form this season. He’s looked good in training and is only 31. As long as he can get back to being fully committed, I see no reason why he shouldn’t contribute positively this season.

Even if we get Aour, Özil could still offer us something very different as he’s a totally different, more creative type of player.

kash2 likes this.
  17. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

How do you know?

18. Makavelii

Makavelii Well-Known Member

I watched.
    Kidding. I read an article that said so.

kash2 and American_Gooner like this.
  19. Ifly_Gooner

Ifly_Gooner Member

Always been a fan of Özil. :\ I hope he gets back in the team, with the pace up front that we have now his through balls and vision would be a delight to watch..

kash2 likes this.
  20. scytheavatar

scytheavatar Well-Known Member

He can't because Arteta isn't moving away from his 3-4-3 no matter how much fans want him to. We simply have no room in our tactics for Özil, unless he is willing to be a winger.

Oxeki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.