<

Mesut Özil: These Öz Ain't Loyal

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by razörist, Aug 18, 2020.

?

Why do you believe he's been left out?

1. Just football reasons

2. Criticism of China

3. Paycut refusal

4. A bit of everything

5. Mods should ban kash2 from the thread

6. Mods should ban Oxeki and Jury from the forum

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

2. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

It’s a difficult one, because as long as the team are getting results and the players in attacking positions avoid injury, the need to make use of him isn’t really there—and that’s with the situation as it is now without a potential arrival. But at the same time you want to see complete harmony and no sideshows, which is why ideally you’d want to see him back in tbe fold on match day.

One things for certain: If or when he gets his chance, you’d expect to see exactly what Mikel demands and the very best that Özil is capable of under the conditions. So as perplexing and a bit worrying it’d be to see him thrown in to a starting eleven today (probably a bit too soon), it won’t be without a bit of excitement.

3. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Mesut Özil: The last dunce.

Bored of him now.

Dj_sds - and say yes like this.
  4. freeglennhelder2

Wearing a rather fetching kit in his latest tweet! Has lead to a lot of negative feedback from Gooners in the replies though.....what’s wrong with these people? :lol:

krackpot likes this.
  5. Jury

Not the best choice of picture considering he had the pick of any amount wearing the correct shirt :lol: Would he expect twitter to react any other way?
    Edit: on reflection, he’s ****ing trolling. Seriously, he needs a head check.

6. say yes

say yes Thread Title Abuser

37 pages :rofl:

sdotzdot likes this.
  7. say yes

say yes Thread Title Abuser

8. Jury

Well said that guy

Camron and Sydney-Gooner like this.
  9. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Real Madrid was the peak of his club career, he still has a lot of love for the club from during his time there...it's not like it's a Man United or Sp**s shirt ffs.

This forum sometimes :lol:

El Granit-Coq and SA Gunner like this.
  10. Jury

Arsenal fans pay his wages. He plays for US now... Since 2013! Why pick that image of the choice he had? Come on ffs. He’s never played for Sp**s or United either :lol:

Also, it’s arguable that Madrid was the peak of his career if you read what people say on here... But what sort of reason is that to justify it anyway? He’s an Arsenal player.

11. Oxeki

Oxeki New Threads, Old Tweets

:lol:

I think he's enjoying it this point.

12. Oxeki

Oxeki New Threads, Old Tweets

Come on! Don't tell me he didn't know what he was doing :lol:

13. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

He looks back at his time with Real happily, they aren't a rival to Arsenal (if he had played for one of our rivals in the past, then chose a picture of them while playing for us, then I agree there would have been a double meaning and I would have been angry) I don't see any issue here myself.

krackpot likes this.
  14. Jury

Nobody died , but nobody can make a case for that not being provocative—and I’m not just talking provocative to the easily provoked.

The best things in his life happened with Arsenal—marriage and a child—if we’re going to make that sort of defence.

Macho and krackpot like this.
  15. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

I am sure he cares about Arsenal too...4 FA Cups here, our most expensive ever player at one point which will raise his profile, family life sorted as you say.

I just don't think there is any malice in that tweet...when he tweets "I love this club no matter what" only after we lose matches, putting unneeded pressure no the club/manager, then yeah he is definitely being a little **** then :lol:

Just think he is appreciating his past on this one, I am sure when he joins a Turkish/MLS club next year he will still tweet things about us.

16. krackpot

krackpot Established Member

Fcuking Everton having a blast with Richarlison and James in the team while we bloody making our playmaker sit at home

17. Jury

It’s just crazy. Footballers know the code. You could argue the code is a farce, but it is what it is and other players follow it, unless they want grief.

18. freeglennhelder2

There are hundreds of negative comments. Quite a few saying “I love you bro, but I can’t like this tweet”, you can’t pin that on this forum surely....it’s not that powerful!

Oxeki and Riou like this.
  19. Jury

This forum is the only place where you’ll see people say there’s nothing at all wrong or provocative about it.

This forum indeed :lol:

Oxeki and Macho like this.
  20. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

Özil is just trolling now. Pretty pathetic to be honest. It’s like wanting to own the Libs if you are Trump.

Jury, Oxeki and Macho like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.