• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It’s a difficult one, because as long as the team are getting results and the players in attacking positions avoid injury, the need to make use of him isn’t really there—and that’s with the situation as it is now without a potential arrival. But at the same time you want to see complete harmony and no sideshows, which is why ideally you’d want to see him back in tbe fold on match day.

One things for certain: If or when he gets his chance, you’d expect to see exactly what Mikel demands and the very best that Özil is capable of under the conditions. So as perplexing and a bit worrying it’d be to see him thrown in to a starting eleven today (probably a bit too soon), it won’t be without a bit of excitement.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Wearing a rather fetching kit in his latest tweet! Has lead to a lot of negative feedback from Gooners in the replies though.....what’s wrong with these people? :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wearing a rather fetching kit in his latest tweet! Has lead to a lot of negative feedback from Gooners in the replies though.....what’s wrong with these people? :lol:
Not the best choice of picture considering he had the pick of any amount wearing the correct shirt :lol: Would he expect twitter to react any other way?
Edit: on reflection, he’s ****ing trolling. Seriously, he needs a head check.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Real Madrid was the peak of his club career, he still has a lot of love for the club from during his time there...it's not like it's a Man United or Sp**s shirt ffs.

This forum sometimes :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Real Madrid was the peak of his club career, he still has a lot of love for the club from during his time there...it's not like it's a Man United or Sp**s shirt ffs.

Arsenal fans pay his wages. He plays for US now... Since 2013! Why pick that image of the choice he had? Come on ffs. He’s never played for Sp**s or United either :lol:

Also, it’s arguable that Madrid was the peak of his career if you read what people say on here... But what sort of reason is that to justify it anyway? He’s an Arsenal player.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Come on! Don't tell me he didn't know what he was doing :lol:

Riou

Arsenal fans pay his wages. He plays for US now... Since 2013! Why pick that image of the choice he had? Come on ffs. He’s never played for Sp**s or United either :lol:

Also, it’s arguable that Madrid was the peak of his career if you read what people say on here... But what sort of reason is that to justify it anyway? He’s an Arsenal player.

Come on! Don't tell me he didn't know what he was doing :lol:

He looks back at his time with Real happily, they aren't a rival to Arsenal (if he had played for one of our rivals in the past, then chose a picture of them while playing for us, then I agree there would have been a double meaning and I would have been angry) I don't see any issue here myself.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He looks back at his time with Real happily, they aren't a rival to Arsenal (if he had played for one of our rivals in the past, then chose a picture of them while playing for us, then I agree there would have been a double meaning and I would have been angry) I don't see any issue here myself.
Nobody died , but nobody can make a case for that not being provocative—and I’m not just talking provocative to the easily provoked.

The best things in his life happened with Arsenal—marriage and a child—if we’re going to make that sort of defence.

Riou

Nobody died , but nobody can make a case for that not being provocative—and I’m not just talking provocative to the easily provoked.

The best things in his life happened with Arsenal—marriage and a child—if we’re going to make that sort of defence.

I am sure he cares about Arsenal too...4 FA Cups here, our most expensive ever player at one point which will raise his profile, family life sorted as you say.

I just don't think there is any malice in that tweet...when he tweets "I love this club no matter what" only after we lose matches, putting unneeded pressure no the club/manager, then yeah he is definitely being a little **** then :lol:

Just think he is appreciating his past on this one, I am sure when he joins a Turkish/MLS club next year he will still tweet things about us.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Fcuking Everton having a blast with Richarlison and James in the team while we bloody making our playmaker sit at home

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I am sure he cares about Arsenal too...4 FA Cups here, our most expensive ever player at one point which will raise his profile, family life sorted as you say.

I just don't think there is any malice in that tweet...when he tweets "I love this club no matter what" only after we lose matches, putting unneeded pressure no the club/manager, then yeah he is definitely being a little **** then :lol:

Just think he is appreciating his past on this one, I am sure when he joins a Turkish/MLS club next year he will still tweet things about us.
It’s just crazy. Footballers know the code. You could argue the code is a farce, but it is what it is and other players follow it, unless they want grief.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

There are hundreds of negative comments. Quite a few saying “I love you bro, but I can’t like this tweet”, you can’t pin that on this forum surely....it’s not that powerful!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
There are hundreds of negative comments. Quite a few saying “I love you bro, but I can’t like this tweet”, you can’t pin that on this forum surely....it’s not that powerful!
This forum is the only place where you’ll see people say there’s nothing at all wrong or provocative about it.

This forum indeed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom