• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What? He’s getting the deal he wants so he might leave. Which is what i have always said. Özil isn’t leaving because he’s not getting the deal he wants.

Tell me about the racism you’re crying about? I have asked you 4 times now.
Tbf, I thought @krackpot was referring to Özil when he was going on about racism. My bad.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What? He’s getting the deal he wants so he might leave. Which is what i have always said. Özil isn’t leaving because he’s not getting the deal he wants.
Tbf, you didn’t mention anything about Sok getting the deal he wants will determine if he leaves... What’s the rumoured wage, anyway? Unless he’ll be getting more than he’s on now, which I’d have thought was highly unlikely, he’ll be taking a pay cut just to play football...

roz

Fake News Merchant
No. You’re making stuff up.

I said Sok will only move if he gets the wages he wants, same as Özil. Neither will want to take big pay cuts.
“Sokratis too, who said he would leave to play but now looks like staying put.”

“Remember when the bum squad on here said “SoK wiLL leevE bEcOZ he JUst WaNts 2 PlaY FuTbaLl”.”

Gdeep 2020

Sounds like a rare win for the bum squad

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sounds like a rare win for the bum squad

everythings-coming-up-milhouse-memes-520x270.jpg

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Tell me about the racism you’re crying about? I have asked you 4 times now.
I very much doubt if Roma will be able to pay his current wage seeing as they are paying Mkhi a high wage too with covid and all. You do know he's not going on a free, right?
They'll pay a transfer fee and still pay his wage which leads me to the conclusion that he'll probably not receive the same wage he's on here.

But you wouldn't see that though cos it doesn't support your narrative

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

I always had you down as a floater, floating inbetween the lines of the Bummers and the Usual Suspects, but it seems that you have made your choice. The bummers wont forget
:lol: Definitely rolling in the deep rather than a floater. Bummers never been right about anything.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Arteta wants his players to exude commitment and being in the fight together.

Özil is an exceptional footballer but I'm not sure he's the right fit for a team trying to build with passion to get back to winning ways

Mikel wants a change in the culture at the club and I don't think Özil is one you Clinton for that

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
:lol:

Unreal movie. Filled with disgusting moments. You wouldn't know whether to laugh or get offended.

If it released in todays time, it would be banned.

I think it's very funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom