<

Mesut Özil: These Öz Ain't Loyal

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by razörist, Aug 18, 2020.

?

Why do you believe he's been left out?

1. Just football reasons

2. Criticism of China

3. Paycut refusal

4. A bit of everything

5. Mods should ban kash2 from the thread

6. Mods should ban Oxeki and Jury from the forum

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Rasmi

Rasmi Well-Known Member

He saved a mans job in covid environment. For that he deserves respect. Imagine if the 55 people that made reduntant had someone to fight for them so the club could save money and put it on kia and his trash players pockets

kash2 likes this.
  2. vantoure

vantoure Well-Known Member

Well unfortunately that's politics which arsenal started when they leaked info that Özil refused a wage cut. He's hitting back in his own way, except with a side benefit to gunnersaurus

kash2 likes this.
  3. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

MY BOY!!!!!!! MESUT!!!!! :trophy:

kash2 likes this.
  4. lamby22

lamby22 It's Not Lupus

Well played Mesut, tremendous PR. The board only have themselves to blame for this debacle. If they hadn't furloughed/paid off/binned Gunnersaurus then none of this would have happened.

kash2 likes this.
  5. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Didn't we sack like 100 staff members not that long ago...where was Mes then!

#JusticeForTheNonDinosaurs

6. razörist

Haters right now

[​IMG]

Riou and grange like this.
  7. SK Lation

SK Lation Active Member

That a joke? He was the only player who refused to take a paycut, which could have saved the one or another of these 55 peoples jobs. He is just attention seeking and trying to make trouble. I highly doubt he will pay gunnersaurus' wages, it's just a pr move. He's an ugly human being.

8. razörist

Partey first, Gunnersaurus next.

Blimey.

9. razörist

Ugly human being? How many people who lost their job are you paying? ****ing loser :lol:

10. Oxeki

Oxeki New Threads, Old Tweets

He didn't save ****. I Imagine the mascot job was Jerry Quy's side job.
    Besides, he'll be back in a few weeks when fans are allowed back in the stadiums. But I suspect Özil knew this and pulled that stunt anyways.
    There are other staffs that was laid off but Özil didn't offer to help them but chose to help the most high profile of them all.

He could easily have done it discreetly but didn't, which shows that he's just playing the PR game.

Özil doesn't give two ****s about Jerry Quy

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  11. SK Lation

SK Lation Active Member

I would if I'd be given 350k a week for actually doing nothing than stay fit.

Cuck.

12. Rasmi

Rasmi Well-Known Member

when the reports where all over the place yesterday about them getting rid of the mascot. why didnt the club correct it or fed it to the usual journalists? They only say this because of the Özil tweet. This is the same people that lied to the players about pay cut to save redundancy and still did it which pissed of the players.

13. Oxeki

It's on the original Athletic story ffs

14. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

Don't be too sure of that. They see a player making little effort and earning £350k pw. What's to love? We all know he's talented but Arteta not including him in the squad every game, even cup games, is a clear enough signal for me.

Paddy from Sweden likes this.
  15. grange

grange Well-Known Member

Show us since it's behind a paywall

16. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

17. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Most Well-Known Member

So if Özil isn't going to be registered, then what is the point in keeping him, why not just terminate his contract and be done with it?

Can he still play cup games? If so why do we need him to, such a mess of a situation.

18. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

Özil doing a big **** you to the club, undermining them.

19. Rasmi

Rasmi Well-Known Member

Its not for me....so he was doing well before covid for arteta to include him in every squad. Then suddenly covid came and his attitude completely changed? Funny enough during that period the club wanted players to take pay cut and he was one of the two players opposing it and asking questions and suddenly he is nowhere to be seen. Yep its all about effort in training

20. Oxeki