• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Some more lovely stuff from opposition fans about the Özil PR stunt from the fighting ****, Tottenham forum.

Now everyone here form the united Özil front for the endless laughs we can provide for our opposition fans. Let's support Özil so he feels secure in continuing with these kind of things harming our club!

---

"So the worthless player milking the club dry offers to pay for the mascot to keep him in a job.

You couldn't make this stuff up. Woolwich are comedy gold."

---

"Bug Eye is playing the PR / Wedge between fans and club. He doesn't love Woolwich and he is an overpaid prick. He could free up so much wage but heyho! happy to rot away into obscurity"

---

"I hate Özil but hilarious how he's ****ing the club over right now. Has a player ever ****ed their club over this badly before? I can't remember the last time this guy even played, let alone contributed to them, but I always hear how he's crying about this, crying about that.

350k a week is it? Just hilarious."

---

"Özil is using Erdogan PR management to their fullest brilliance... Özil refused to take a pay cut because he only cares about the LIRA BABY. Then he spins it in that way... as if! If that was true, why didn't he voluntarily contribute that 12.5% to the sacked employees?

He's a scumbag.

But at least he's ****ing the gooners over badly doing it, so it's quite funny. But he and his dictator pal waging war against Armenia, Libya & Syria are very bad people.

Wonder who the other player who refused was. Maybe a kid on low wages?"

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/come-here-to-laugh-at-gooners.884/page-1652
What’s the point of this? No one cares about what they’re posting on the small ****

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What’s the point of this? No one cares about what they’re posting on the small ****

The point is that some people here are praising Özil's PR and support him unconditionally, while I show what the real effects are and why the Özil Twitter share got so many more likes than Partey news.

In fact why I went to those forums is watch them squirm about Partey signing, and eventually what I got is Özil bs.

Gunnersaurus news was not bad in itself and didn't get much attention in other forums, only minor laughs, but this Özil stunt was on another level.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Spot on.

I find all the comments about Ozils PR fight-back to be heads-in-the-sand stuff. Do people just expect to be maltreated and asked to shut-up at the same time. Talk about weak mentality.

Shame he's rarely shown that mentality on the pitch

Özil's mentality - 100

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Ehhh, the longer video shows way more context. Looks like they're all having fun together and he happens to walk by Arteta and says hi so to speak.

It is curious that some of the most hated players in the club (El Neny, Mustafi, and Özil) are grouped together for the sessions and are having a grand ol time with just themselves..

This video doesn't tell me anything new. His exclusion is and has always been obvious in having nothing to do with football and in stemming from the upper echelons the club and not from the manager. Anyone with a brain free of an agenda against Özil could see it.

The briefing in the press against him by the club has been incessant and despicable.

How dare he hold the club to a contract they offered because they were deadly desperate to keep him and he signed committing his final best years of football to the club? How dare he?!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
How do you know that? And how do you know that he isn’t getting information from somebody who is getting it from a player?
I know that Cross gets his information from the club's briefings because he writes the same stuff as his contemporaries like Sami Mokbel, James Olley and Sam Dean.

And we know it came from the club because Raul was still running the show at the time. Leaking to the press to put pressure on players is his MO.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
And who exactly are those two players? .... :lol:
We don't know. We can only speculate.
But we do know that of all the Players available for selection, Özil is the only one who hasn't players a game post-lockdown despite two other squad members rejecting wage cuts.

I'm pretty sure those other two have all gotten game time but Özil hasn't which has put this "He's not being played because he rejected wage cuts" myth/agenda to bed

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Again I think you're ignoring the obvious answer and focusing on the fact we can't prove anything.

It's not an agenda it's opinion formed from a mixture of fact and theory that I've stuck to consistently. Dangerously close to the definition of agenda I know but I haven't pulled this out of thin air. :lol:

We all know the club have been trying to offload Özil
If we believe Özil's interview, they've tried their best to force him out the club which. They make him train alone sometimes by delaying his return from injury and so on.

If the club dropping him as soon as he refused a paycut wasn't circumstantial enough then the interview pretty much confirmed that this isn't a performance related thing. Although Willock and co playing ahead of him should be more than enough evidence to prove that. So yeah amidst everything else I think it's not completely baseless to say that the club knew what they were doing only leaking Özil's name, he's our highest earner .

When we have no facts we have to go off probability and down the route of the most likely explanation based on what we do know. We all agree that it's Özil vs the club at the moment so why do we think the club is innocent in all this? You think he's really coming at them just because he's not playing?
What can I say, things are not always as they seem. Lots of theories have fallen by the wayside up until now, haven’t they? Something else will surface and people will jump onto that. I remember someone speculating that he was suffering from depression… You don’t remember who that was by any chance do you?

:facepalm:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

The Özil acolytes have all been hit with reality. The poll has started to reflect that :drool:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
We don't know. We can only speculate.
But we do know that of all the Players available for selection, Özil is the only one who hasn't players a game post-lockdown despite two other squad members rejecting wage cuts.

I'm pretty sure those other two have all gotten game time but Özil hasn't which has put this "He's not being played because he rejected wage cuts" myth/agenda.

None of it matters, their names weren't leaked ffs, do I really have to spell it out to you.

Jakarta

It’s sad that Özil’s career has amounted to this.

Pre 2016 he was rated as one, or if not the best, playmakers in world football.

His legacy with German NT is in tatters unfairly, and his club career will be tainted by his last few years at Arsenal.

You know what they say, your reputation and dignity is more important than money.

If I was him I would’ve taken a pay cut and headed to Turkey or Qatar to see out my final years without being subjected to constant negative media.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What can I say, things are not always as they seem. Lots of theories have fallen by the wayside up until now, haven’t they? Something else will surface and people will jump onto that. I remember someone speculating that he was suffering from depression… You don’t remember who that was by any chance do you?

:facepalm:
I thought it could be one explanation. This is back when we had nothing else to go off. It’s since come to light that he just wasn’t getting on with Emery.

This is different though, we don’t have to speculate because he’s come out and said it how it is.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
I wonder who the five are that want us evicted mate? I bet it’d be zero if we could see their names. Scaredy-cats :trophy:
yeah right.. u scare people by typing from your janitors closet with your unwashed fingers..!

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

I wonder who the five are that want us evicted mate? I bet it’d be zero if we could see their names. Scaredy-cats :trophy:
:lol:
It's all by design mate.
The threadmaker, by all accounts, who is an Özil acolyte made the poll private before including our names to ensure his cohorts come out to vote us banned.

Anyway, I'll take it as a badge of Honor in the fight for what's right.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom