• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think he's been benched since he had a fight with Bellerin. We probably want a fee for him

@Mitch must be fuming. The far superior RB getting left out of the squad because of Bellerin getting into a fight with him. Bellerin not even having muscles to beat the Greek titan, and still he beat him in this way. :D

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

As expected. i think both players won't be registered in league too.

End of the road for him then. Shame, as I think in some games he could still be useful, especially now with Partey added to the midfield.

Was a great player on his day, but I feel he was a wrong fit for the club and vice versa. He's the type of player that needs to play with other great players, he's was never one to carry a team.

drippin

I love how anti-Özil people here use words like cult and acolytes to put down opposing arguments. Rather pathetic really when your only retort is an ad hominem. Any debate instruction, if you'd been lucky enough to have any, would have taught you that it's a losing tactic.

Yeah right. :lol: Personally I answered to kash2 when he quoted me and in the message claimed Oxeki & Jury are like opposition fans wanting to bring the club down. After that I started talking about Özil worshippers.

If I'm called an opposition fan, why not call Özil fans worshippers who don't care about the club, only about one player who doesn't even play much anymore. It's what you do in AM, it's AM 101.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Mitch must be fuming. The far superior RB getting left out of the squad because of Bellerin getting into a fight with him. Bellerin not even having muscles to beat the Greek titan, and still he beat him in this way. :D

Don't know where Bellerin came from I actually meant Guendouzi

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

****ing ridicilous while we are crying out for creativity in our team we decide to keep our most paid player 350K out of the team great decision by the board!

This is true , I mean pre COVID Özil is still a cut above anything Willian has produced easily. Too many of our players struggle to control a football at times. Unprecedented in the last 30 years

Finesse

I love how anti-Özil people here use words like cult and acolytes to put down opposing arguments. Rather pathetic really when your only retort is an ad hominem. Any debate instruction, if you'd been lucky enough to have any, would have taught you that it's a losing tactic.

Any objective argument and you get labelled. Pathetic incessant crave to have the last word using same lines over and over.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah right. :lol: Personally I answered to kash2 when he quoted me and in the message claimed Oxeki & Jury are like opposition fans wanting to bring the club down. After that I started talking about Özil worshippers.

If I'm called an opposition fan, why not call Özil fans worshippers who don't care about the club, only about one player who doesn't even play much anymore. It's what you do in AM, it's AM 101.
They HATE it when it’s served back... All of a sudden it becomes a serious issue and it’s not fair! You know why it isn’t fair? Because no matter what happens, they’ve lost. Take your ‘L’s, kiss him goodbye and remember who your daddy is :trophy:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
From the poll, one can deduce that the Özil acolytes are at the acceptance stage.
:drool:

drippin

giphy.gif

Divided_Pie

I would have chosen Mari to be the other player left out - he's still at least two weeks away from training with the first team, and between Gabriel, Tierney, and Kola there is plenty of cover at the LCB spot at the moment.

Regardless, I don't think being left out of the early stages of the Europa league necessarily means he won't play in Europe this season - He could be brought in to the Europa squad in January and play in the knockout stages still - the Group stages should be relatively easy for Arsenal. With the congested schedule of fixtures one could make the argument that this actually makes sense tactically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom