<

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by razörist, Aug 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oxeki

Oxeki New Threads, Old Tweets

Yeah. We're safe now.
    Thank God.
    Hopefully, the situation improves soon.

Trilly and GDeep™ like this.
  2. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

funny they hang around here instead of their hero Willian's or Guendouzi's thread.. even they need to leech of an Özil thread to stay in the conversation and that only makes them more bitter

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    Finesse likes this.
  3. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

Oh the irony..

roz, Camron and Oxeki like this.
  4. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

yeah..one day twisters will learn that player threads are not rant and rave threads. Its bout football and fandom

5. Divided_Pie

Divided_Pie Well-Known Member

What are you on about? I am assuming this is just blatant trolling but regardless,

I'm just pointing out the ridiculousness of you claiming to be a purely objective observer who doesn't care why Özil is being left out.

Of course people like being proven right, that's why people waste time on online forums. Generally speaking, however, most people who post as prolifically as you do in this thread wouldn't make claims that they don't care about the outcome of a years-long campaign they've been leading.

fc honka, SA Gunner, Finesse and 3 others like this.
  6. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

Jury leads and we follow! :clap:

Oxeki and Jury like this.
  7. City_Skyblue

City_Skyblue Member

His influence in the Muslim world is little overrated. Maybe back in 2010 when there weren't many high profile Muslim footballers from immigrant background it was true. Now with the likes of Salah, Pogba, Benzema, Mahrez, Fekir, Mane, Kante, Gundogan, Mendy etc., Özil is not the only face of the Muslim world. In fact, Turkey have a bad relationship with many Arab countries.

If Özil makes massive money for the club through merchandize, then why don't Italian or Spanish clubs take him. His wages could be easily offloaded through shirt sales ?

TakeChillPill likes this.
  8. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

I’ve simply been feeding off scraps and guessing just the same as everyone else has been. Arteta has been the clearest so far and that’s who I still believe has given the biggest pointer as to why he’s not playing. That’s not my fault...

Why is yours and others interpretations of various scraps of info superior or more valid than mine?

For clarity: I couldn’t give a toss why he’s not playing because when you see a player as a disruptive, disrespectful waste of resources, you tend to want them as far away from the club as possible at any cost. My club.

Infact, if it does transpire that he was excluded for every reason BUT footballing reasons, i’ll piss my pants laughing at this point. I’ll count that as another victory. A campaign? Bit melodramatic when you think this is just a meaningless opinion/view/wish on a football forum ffs!

9. Jury

Fecking @freeglennhelder2 took over ages ago but he’s now making out he’s got better things to do with his time, the swine. I’m on my last legs here. @Oxeki also has his hands full in riotous Lagos... Nobody can prioritise anymore!

10. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Today's the day we can finally close this thread and replace it with an Özil appreciation thread!

al-Ustaadh likes this.
  11. Oxeki

Has the PL squad been announced yet?

12. Jury

Nope, I’m hearing he’s going to be included, so this one runs, my sweet, tortured young G, :drool:

Macho and Oxeki like this.
  13. Oxeki

:lol:

14. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

[​IMG]

littleboysilva, Jae, Macho and 9 others like this.
  15. Trilly

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

16. Trilly

Not many things worse things in this life than a Jury-Oxeki-Jury-Oxeki chain of posts.

fc honka and GDeep™ like this.
  17. say yes

say yes Thread Title Abuser

Lmao at this tbh.

18. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

No surprise really he'll stay beyond January too he won't leave there is off field problems with club and he will not make it any easier.

19. Leo_ense_

Leo_ense_ Unknown Member

Loved him as a player but let’s be honest people like Özil/Bale haven’t been interested in playing the game for 2 years now. Sad sad sad

20. Jury

:rofl: It’s not like I’m trolling an anti-whaling forum ffs!

Camron, Oxeki and American_Gooner like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.