<

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by razörist, Aug 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red London

Red London Anti-Simp Culture Trusted

Oh my word, they’re actually just being petty now. Take the L like a man. Your legacy has been tarnished, deal with it. As I’ve said true ballers don’t constantly play the victim card.

How are you posting fake **** about the game while your agent is giving interviews talking **** about the manager. So two faced and PR driven, and people eat it up like it’s breakfast.

2. Ibadan

Ibadan Gagan Jr

Not a lot in that article. Mesut's agent says "there are more than footballing reasons" and then fails to really expound. He brings up some of the recent Arsenal PR disasters in recent time but doesn't really connect the dots tbh.

I'm still just bemused by the whole situation frankly

3. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

I hope the "why unlock this" brigade aren't as jarring as the lock merchants.

Jury and El Duderino like this.
  4. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Attention Seeker

I for one was against this signing from the getgo. Yet again, history proves me right

5. Macho

Macho Established Member Trusted

he says theres a NDA at the end of the article, which means Özil and his agent can't say until he's gone.

blaze_of_glory and MikeVinna like this.
  6. Red London

Red London Anti-Simp Culture Trusted

Sums every thought I have ever had on the matter up beautifully. Amazing post.

James Bond, Oxeki and Jury like this.
  7. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Can you guys tell me why it was leaked he refused a pay cut but the other names weren’t leaked?

Someone quote me and tell me.

8. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One Trusted

The only reason his agent is running his mouth now is because Kia got under his skin with the above comments. He could've said all that after Mesut didn't get registered for the EL, where he'd be most likely to get games.

Both Mesut and his agent would've known well ahead that they weren't geting picked. He had a couple of days to do it right after the deadline for the EPL, you just know Raiola would be on the ****ing phone right then and there giving away exclusives.

I'm down to putting money that Kia becomes Ozils agent by the time his Arsenal contract is through.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  9. UpTheGunnerz

It was only one more, no? And nobody cares about Sokratis

10. Camron

Camron Established Member Trusted

Someone wanted the world to know.

GDeep™ likes this.
  11. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

My guess is Arteta pushed for the pay cut, Özil refused and that for Arteta was a slap. Like Mesut is not buying into the new regime.

Other stuff too, like China etc, saving money by not playing him etc.

CaseUteinberger, Red London and Macho like this.
  12. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

It was 3 players in total apparently.

13. UpTheGunnerz

Okay so Sokratis and Matt Macey then. Who cares,what gives etc

14. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

It’s a mess but it’s a mess because of everyone involved. How is Özil not good enough to be registered.

15. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter Trusted

I suspect Özil straight up doesn't want to listen to someone he played with and won more than and has probably not shown much respect to Arteta. But it's all guessing, I doubt we will ever know.

CaseUteinberger likes this.
  16. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

:rofl: take that as a yes

Camron and El Duderino like this.
  17. Preacher

Preacher Always Crying

Arteta should banish Özil from the training ground. Let him sulk at home, away from the team.

Moleque likes this.
  18. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief Trusted

It's sad, so sad it's a sad, sad situation and it's getting more and more absurd

Sachin Gunner and krackpot like this.
  19. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Think that is what Özil is trying to achieve. Gives him more ammo to further fuel his attacks on the club. This **** can't leave the club any sooner.

CaseUteinberger likes this.
  20. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One Trusted

We have to cancel his contract in January. Why have this stinking up the place even more?

Sammy1887 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.