• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I gave myself a rotator cuff problem from doing deep flys which is kind of the same movement. The ****ty thing was I saw a youtube video called 'five things not to do in the gym' and doing deep flys was one of them. Took about a year to clear up properly ffs.

Worst thing with a rotator cuff is that it's so hard to ever come fully back from. You use it on so many movements. Event limits your starting position on a squat rack. I've got a permanent bursal fraying, how heavy my lifts go honestly depends on how good my shoulder maintenance has been really.

Mesut is for sure decently strong for his frame, but i think most people on this forum could lift 32s within six to 8 weeks with a good warm up.

Sorry to take things further off topic, I love anything musculoskeletal.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I dropped down to 28s after the first lockdown. Got so weak where I couldn't train. Retracting all the way down tends to put a little more shoulder strain on. Really as long as you're activating the muscle correctly you never have to go as deep as many (even professional body builders) will tell you.

I tend to see so many people with shoulder wear and tear who advocate for going really deep with them.
Thanks for the advice bro.

The reason he's left out is obv no because of his skills. Arteta was very clear in February that he believed in the qualities of Özil. It's probably the result of thefolloing three events:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
When you see the sort of workrate Arteta got out of the lads yesterday you can see why Arteta doesn't fancy him.

I honestly hope that Mesut gets a good move in January and he shows us a bit of the old Mesut Özil magic wherever he ends up. On his day he was a joy to watch here.

I reckon it's enough of the blame game now, it's just a styles clash between Arteta and Özil. Hopefully both sides can move on in a positive manner in January.

Jae

Yeah I think all need to accept that this is done and move on. Wish him all the best and I don't have any hard feelings towards him but it's definitely better for all parties involved if he moves on in January. Hopefully for his own sake he gets a decent move and doesn't decide to sit on his paycheck until the end of the year.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Mod Edit: just stop it

gee.... when they kept abusing me then no one bothered

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom