• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You can basically stay put in the center of the pitch. Özil dream role. No tracking back. I always opt for this role coming back from injury. Sucks not being allowed to score though.
I was never the Özil type even though I had his shirt on, I’m a striker so had to run from goal to goal. And I was allowed to score!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Özil has a right to stick to his contract but to me it says more about him as a person and reinforces every negative view that was stated about him. He just doesn't really care and is only in it for himself. He is lazy and arrogant and believes doing the absolute minimum is fine. His choice, his life I'm sure he is very happy and couldn't give a flying toot what bingobob on Arsenal Mania thinks. Or any other fan forum or in general any opinion of his footballing laurels.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Can’t imagine not being allowed to score, I feel for you.
Loving AM with the new AFCBell plugin btw. Hearing @Jury with a Cockney interpretation of Arabic.

5-E347140-6516-41-BA-A4-D5-E7-F88-A4-F1-BE9.jpg

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Could be the pay cut issue, Arteta encouraged the players to take it and Mesut wasn’t having it, before then he played EVERY minute for Arteta.

Obviously the crux of the matter.

His own fault in a way, but again, we're the only team to do it because Arteta pushed for it.

How much did he stand to lose? 12.5% until when? He should just have gone with it, not worth all this hassle in hindsight in any way you look at it for a bit of pocket money.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I’ve always maintained that technically he was in the right to argue the pay cut, but being a professional footballer isn’t a 9-5. Refusing it, irrespective of whether Arsenal were the only club to suggest it, was always going to potentially cause a plethora of problems. He was terribly advised and I’m sure he regrets it. That’s not to say that the refusal is the reason he’s not playing. But if it is, then Mikel will have made that decision with players conduct off the pitch and squad unity in mind.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Özil has a right to stick to his contract but to me it says more about him as a person and reinforces every negative view that was stated about him. He just doesn't really care and is only in it for himself. He is lazy and arrogant and believes doing the absolute minimum is fine. His choice, his life I'm sure he is very happy and couldn't give a flying toot what bingobob on Arsenal Mania thinks. Or any other fan forum or in general any opinion of his footballing laurels.
I used to be a fan, but the way he has spun seeing out his contract into being the honourable thing to do sticks in my gullet

even Wenger ditched that argument when the writing was on the wall - or on the banners to be more precise

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Beautiful from Mesut to be fair his off the pitch stuff is class. but that club matter really.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i mean the club can pay the mascot how much he earn 1k-2k? he can't earn much more of that if he is i'll apply for job ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom