• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

I honestly feel Özil knows the board won't accept his public offer, and is just another another PR stunt. Feels like a sly dig at the club.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Özil to Arsenal on Social Media:

tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just hope Özil stay quite from now on he won't be registered he'll stay home and go and 8 months time. just shut up and let us have a season without BS.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
To pay a footballer £350,000 a week and not register him to play, without giving a valid reason, could actually be actionable in law.

Keplaz

This to me is why I have no time for Özil. He is self serving in every way. If he is concerned about redundancies he could feasibly pay for more than just Jerry Quy. He isn't the only one sacked.

But Tom in the office isn't as high profile as Gunnarsaurus. This is just about Özil. I'm sure Jerry will appreciate it but see it for what is. Özil helping Jerry because it fits with his image.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I honestly feel Özil knows the board won't accept his public offer, and is just another another PR stunt. Feels like a sly dig at the club.
why wouldnt they accept it though? The guy worked 27 years at the club and not only do they sack him, but they are standing in the way money coming in for him because it can make them look bad? What if he has financial problems and this could help him? I like Özil keep exposing the club and its shady ways

vantoure

Özil has a right to stick to his contract but to me it says more about him as a person and reinforces every negative view that was stated about him. He just doesn't really care and is only in it for himself. He is lazy and arrogant and believes doing the absolute minimum is fine. His choice, his life I'm sure he is very happy and couldn't give a flying toot what bingobob on Arsenal Mania thinks. Or any other fan forum or in general any opinion of his footballing laurels.
I think people who say this just do so to feel good about the rumors they choose to believe.

No evidence to support
- laziness
- arrogance
- doing the minimum.

The evidence is to the contrary actually, from team mates comments and his actions.

I like how people expect him to waive his contract terms, for what reason exactly - so they can be happy. why does his own happiness not matter? why should he bend over and be ****ed from behind because the management want to treat him badly. The same people that say he has weak mentality will say he's being stubborn and refusing to fall and die. You've got to choose one story, come on.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Sometimes I come across his clips and see some of the world class moments he's provided and wonder why isn't this guy playing for us.

Then he pulls these kind of stunts and then I am quickly reminded.

The mad thing is, a lot more people would have kept their jobs if Özil just bounced and actually played football somewhere.
At the same time though, there is absolutely no guarantee that the money saved from Özil would save the tea lady or Gunnersaurus. The board and Özil are as bad as each other.

Plus if Özil was genuine, there were plenty of other sacked Arsenal staff he could have privately funded. Instead he picked the high profile mascot to make a point. I think anyone with sense or no agenda can see this for what it really is.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think people who say this just do so to feel good about the rumors they choose to believe.

No evidence to support
- laziness
- arrogance
- doing the minimum.

The evidence is to the contrary actually, from team mates comments and his actions.

I like how people expect him to waive his contract terms, for what reason exactly - so they can be happy. why does his own happiness not matter? why should he bend over and be ****ed from behind because the management want to treat him badly. The same people that say he has weak mentality will say he's being stubborn and refusing to fall and die. You've got to choose one story, come on.
They are falling for the clubs pr about Özil. There is no way anyone can say he cant make the squad due to footballing reasons. He played every match until the break then after the break he is suddenly toxic. I would respect the club if they said we cant afford his wages anymore and will do anything to push him out. Instead of acting like its not about money and all about football. A squad Willock make every week Özil cant make is an insult to our intelligence. I hope he takes every penny he can from these arrogant clowns. Over the last few years the club has shown over and over how classless it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom