• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

ASIF

Özil is not going anywhere..Might as well back him because Özil in top form can get us back in the top 3 and maybe just maybe fight for the title..Özil looks a lot fitter this preseason.Fingers crossed let the real Mesut Özil please stand up.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Özil is not going anywhere..Might as well back him because Özil in top form can get us back in the top 3 and maybe just maybe fight for the title..Özil looks a lot fitter this preseason.Fingers crossed let the real Mesut Özil please stand up.

Özil in top form helps us win the Europa league final vs Chelsea.

Oh wait....

He is finished. Forget those false hopes.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
in a 3-4-1-2 even messi would struggle.

Maybe, but I dont mind with Messi failing if he can bang in 40 goals and 20 assists per season. Atlease Messi is more consistent where we wouldnt need one match to decide CL.

Not a fair comparison.

Why

Always Me ?
Problem with rating systems is that it’s never objective after a loss. Go check out any of troopz rating after a loss. Mustafi could score a hat trick but if we lose 4-3 troopz is giving a 2

Jae

I wouldn't even call it that... Pretty sure the vast majority of his die-hards on here would be prepared to see the back of Özil if Ziyech came as a replacement.

You and I both know you're being slightly optimistic there mate :lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Overmars has been sticking the boot in I see :lol:

At this point it would be quicker to list the ex-Arsenal players who haven’t put the boot into Özil. Criticism from Fabregas through Petit through Keown all the way back to Kevin Campbell.

That’s four generations of ex-gunners :confused:

Last edited:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I wouldn't even call it that... Pretty sure the vast majority of his die-hards on here would be prepared to see the back of Özil if Ziyech came as a replacement.
The club want to make sure that all the stupid Özil fans have purchased the shirts and season tickets before they sell him on they last day of the window.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Elhamdülillah, Özil’s relationship with Emery seems healthy, hopefully they now have a better understanding on the role he has to play in Emery’s system and no more of that 3-4-1-2 nonsense.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Remember that we are speaking about replacing him with someone stratospheric in popularity and talent.

Isco or Pogba or Bale (healthy and motivated) would make me happy. Ziyech doesn't have the wow factor now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom