• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Disgusting go **** yourself

lol, come on, we know the main reason Özil is playing at arsenal is because he's got a fat contract and likes London. I don't think he's that fussed about playing for arsenal to be honest.

Last year he was more interested in playing Fortnite than playing football!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

lol, come on, we know the main reason Özil is playing at arsenal is because he's got a fat contract and likes London. I don't think he's that fussed about playing for arsenal to be honest.

Last year he was more interested in playing Fortnite than playing football!
Go
Yourself

There’s a time and place and it isn’t ****ing now

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Don’t want to judge behaviors, but that Özil is the one driving off and Kola the one who is out fighting doesn’t necessarily surprise after seeing them on the field.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Don’t want to judge behaviors, but that Özil is the one driving off and Kola the one who is out fighting doesn’t necessarily surprise after seeing them on the field.
Yes he should have jumped out and left his wife and Seo’s wife alone in the car. Thankfully my boy has elite decisionmaking unlike you.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I swear most users here are 14 years olds.
Is there some quota somewhere where you have to be older to support this club and comment on here. I'm in my 30s and I have no problem chatting to youngsters on here. Granted some posts may be pie in the sky stuff but we have a wide variety of culture amongst our fans of all age groups. Nothing wrong with that..

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
not driving off - driving forward to reveal the thug who had run round the other side of the car when Sead went for him - probably on Sead's instructions

I know Mesut disappoints on the pitch quite often, but there is no need to bring that narrative to other situations

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Is there some quota somewhere where you have to be older to support this club and comment on here. I'm in my 30s and I have no problem chatting to youngsters on here. Granted some posts may be pie in the sky stuff but we have a wide variety of culture amongst our fans of all age groups. Nothing wrong with that..
I didn't say that there's something wrong with being a 14 year old, so I don't know why you felt the need to respond,. I just pointed out that there are a lot of young people here.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I have no problem with 14 year olds. Not so keen on 40 year olds who act as 14 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom