• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Yes he should have jumped out and left his wife and Seo’s wife alone in the car. Thankfully my boy has elite decisionmaking unlike you.
You are a bit of a tool, aren't you?

Please for all sake keep supporting and liking Özil. Given that he is inching closer to his contract renewal he might actually start given a toss again. As you said "elite decisionmaking"...

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You are a bit of a tool, aren't you?

Please for all sake keep supporting and liking Özil. Given that he is inching closer to his contract renewal he might actually start given a toss again. As you said "elite decisionmaking"...
You are using two of our players getting attacked with knives as a "tool" to push your agenda you should be ashamed of yourself and take a good look into the mirror.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

not driving off - driving forward to reveal the thug who had run round the other side of the car when Sead went for him - probably on Sead's instructions

I know Mesut disappoints on the pitch quite often, but there is no need to bring that narrative to other situations
You are just speculating there. What is clear Özil stayed in the car and moved the car. Kola jumped out an started trying to chase them off.

I think what is also clear, which is what I said, is that these different actions don't surprise and seem in character to me given how they act on the football pitch. Just observing behaviours displayed elsewhere. None of us know these people so we can only go on what we see.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You are using two of our players getting attacked with knives as a "tool" to push your agenda you should be ashamed of yourself and take a good look into the mirror.
Calm down junior! Think you are making a bit too much out of a football forum discussion. I like to come here to read what other Arsenal fans think about all things Arsenal.

As far as an agenda goes I don't value Özil as a player anymore. He has disappointed and not helped the team way too many times for me to support him. It is nice that neither he now Kola got injured, but to me the whole incident, while regrettable and not something I wish on anyone, isn't the biggest thing in the world. I felt it interesting to observe different behaviours which do not surprise me. If the roles between Kola and Özil would have been reversed I would really have had to reevaluate my thoughts and views on Özil, but thankfully he didn't... Maybe he'll play better on the pitch for whatever reason and then I would have to end up in a similar situation and do the same, i.e. reevaluate my views of him.

razörist

Calm down junior! Think you are making a bit too much out of a football forum discussion. I like to come here to read what other Arsenal fans think about all things Arsenal.

As far as an agenda goes I don't value Özil as a player anymore. He has disappointed and not helped the team way too many times for me to support him. It is nice that neither he now Kola got injured, but to me the whole incident, while regrettable and not something I wish on anyone, isn't the biggest thing in the world. I felt it interesting to observe different behaviours which do not surprise me. If the roles between Kola and Özil would have been reversed I would really have had to reevaluate my thoughts and views on Özil, but thankfully he didn't... Maybe he'll play better on the pitch for whatever reason and then I would have to end up in a similar situation and do the same, i.e. reevaluate my views of him.
That's great.

Would love to see your reaction when somebody tries to rob you with a knife with your wife in the car and some random comes along and tries to link your reaction to your job performance. Try to find some basic human empathy please.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

You are just speculating there. What is clear Özil stayed in the car and moved the car. Kola jumped out an started trying to chase them off.

I think what is also clear, which is what I said, is that these different actions don't surprise and seem in character to me given how they act on the football pitch. Just observing behaviours displayed elsewhere. None of us know these people so we can only go on what we see.

Kolasinac was already outside the Car when the two showed up and Özil was already in the drivers seat . Sead obviously fended them off and jumped in when they drove off , Only a fool stay around to fight two blokes with knives . You going to get cut no matter how good you think you are .

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi

yeah...no biggie... just some human beings attacked with knives....

razörist

Kolasinac was already outside the Car when the two showed up and Özil was already in the drivers seat . Sead obviously fended them off and jumped in when they drove off , Only a fool stay around to fight two blokes with knives . You going to get cut no matter how good you think you are .
Need a better video to analyse Mesut's psychological state innit old bear.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Is there a good overview of the whole incident and what happened? I really have only seen that blurry Twitter video and read what was posted on the Guardian yesterday I think.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

yeah...no biggie... just some human beings attacked with knives....
How do you go from "not the biggest thing in the world" to "no biggie"? It is difficult to discuss in writing if you don't read what is actually written and reply to something else. Anyhow, as I wrote: Would not wish it on anyone.

razörist

In all honesty Kola is lucky that those two had no idea how to use a knife otherwise it would have been curtains .
Those guys were lucky Kola had to think about the people in the car otherwise they would have been ripped apart.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Is there a good overview of the whole incident and what happened? I really have only seen that blurry Twitter video and read what was posted on the Guardian yesterday I think.

So you found it "interesting to observe" on little to no information just to confirm your already sick fantasies?

Why am I not surprised?

What a despicable and ignorant little c*nt you are.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

So you found it "interesting to observe" on little to no information just to confirm your already sick fantasies?

Why am I not surprised?

What a despicable and ignorant little c*nt you are.
Jesus! Calm down! "sick fantasies", "despicable and ignorant little c*nt" You really are going for it, aren't you? You really are making that user name proud...

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka

Having people attempt to jump your wife or family with knives is the biggest deal. More than football.

Parts of your comment belong in "iamverybadass" on reddit.

razörist

5prndycr.jpg large.jpg

My boy knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom