• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Dollar Store Anzac said if Özil had died in the attack we'd have saved money.
See... that’s what I am talking about... I don’t know why since Özil arrived at Arsenal he has received so much hate... even at this point. Reminds me to radical fans at Argentina where they even killed some players for missing a penalty.

Even the media is so hater against Özil.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
It’s was indeed a reprehensible post, but cant help noting that jokes in Elneny thread about killing his gay lover in a sex game gone wrong and the club financially benefiting from him being locked up don’t generate a flicker of response.

Poor Elneny :lol::lol::lol: ...I got your back bro.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Back to football, does he play with Cebellallos and pending Pepe arrival? I dont see how he gets in the team....even over Iwobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom