• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
One decent pass and the jizz flows like cheap plonk. Where you all going to be when the serious business starts? If last season is anything to go by, you won’t be here, that’s for sure, but I sincerely hope he gives you and me something to shout about.
#ozilfairweathers #deserters #chodes-r-us

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
m3ktxluvyse31.jpg

Waiting for Özil

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
One decent pass and the jizz flows like cheap plonk. Where you all going to be when the serious business starts? If last season is anything to go by, you won’t be here, that’s for sure, but I sincerely hope he gives you and me something to shout about.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Elite players also hate Özil because he makes them do more defensive duties.
Is there anything to back this statement up or have you just plucked this from your anus?

Ridiculous logic on this forum. I've been just as disappointed with Özil in the last 24 months as Jury has for his whole time here... But a good pass is a good pass. Credit where it is due.. even to Mustafi.

say yes

forum master baiter
Özil could make a pass from the pitch right now straight up your anus and you still wouldn’t give him credit for accuracy and precision

Joke post from a joke poster

Elite insult tbf :lol:

Better than Mesut’s pass too - which, let’s face it, was very good without being particularly worthy of any further discussion. Technically impressive to thread the ball through to Aubameyang in that position, but Auba still had everything to do (and boy did he do it).

How has Mesut looked this pre-season? Have only watched highlights of our games so far.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom