• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah if we had better team mates for Özil then our team would make other teams play like Ludogorets every week.

Özil lacks better team mates!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Who is saying he played like **** before international break?
Lots of posters are saying, "oh, look how well he's done for Germany, must be Wengers fault". That is a clear implication that they have seen at least a big improvement in his form for Germany compared to Arsenal.

You, they or whoever, cant have it both ways.

Lots of posters are saying, "oh, look how well he's done for Germany, must be Wengers fault". That is a clear implication that they have seen at least a big improvement in his form for Germany compared to Arsenal.

You, they or whoever, cant have it both ways.

I'm not seeing those posters you are talking about?

Me? I said he played very well against Leicester and Stoke and actually found him be one of the better players against Liverpool. I also think his play goes up level when surrounded by world class players!

Brilliant brilliant brilliant player!

Doesn't everybody? No, of course not. Only Özil. Özil is the only player to respond to having better players around him.

Good ****ing lord. :lol:

I actually think many players goes up level when they have better players around him.

I just like talking about Özil in Özil thread!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Except that Özil routinely plays just as well for us.

Not according to the people with loudest voices in England, and this forum.
When he does it for Germany, it's clear for everyone to see, and it's lauded not because he plays differently but because just as it is between a messy work desk and and ordered desk, though both can contain the a work of genius, it is clearer & more recognisable in an organised system.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Used to be said that Joachim Low had no clue where to play him when he played him on the left . . two years ago Ballack and those clowns used to bag the **** out him .

Can't deny he has been superb for us for big stretches but the ball is not getting to him plain and simple .

pacstud

Different set up with the German team and their opponents...akin to AFC vs 2nd tier teams. That being said, he's still an excellent player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom