• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Of course you need to be wealthy to be a FIFA President. How else are you going to afford all the bribes that you'll be paying?

No country is going to vote for you just because they like your looks.
Not quite. It works the same way any democratic election does. The candidate is not the one that does the bribing, his corporate and political allies do the bribing for him in return for favours once elected.

Aevi

Hale End FC
This game really showed how important Özil is to the team. I swear, I saw about 5 or 6 runs throughout the game (and I only watched 30-45 mins) that weren't picked out, either because they weren't spotted or because players weren't confident enough to pass.

If he gets injured, we are screwed.

Last edited:

This game really showed how important Özil is to the team. I swear, I saw about 5 or 6 runs throughout the game (and I watched like 30-45 mins) that weren't picked out, either because they weren't spotted or because players weren't confident enough to pass.

If he gets injured, we are screwed.

I just don't know how we survived before Özil. This man! He is so handsome!

nmn

I read all the comments in the Kicker and 10 out of 10 people were saying that Mesuts rating should be worldclass. Many were really disappointed in Kicker and almost all could not understand Mesuts rating.
I disagree that Germans do not appreciate wizards. Özil was voted 2 years in a row player of the National team.
What I did not understand in your post is the comment about Schweinsteiger. "played utter ****"? He was second best player on the field behind Boateng in that final.

Well anyway, nobody here should bother about some Kicker-bullshit. Özil has probably been the best "10" in the world since start of October. Lets just be happy about that :D
:lol:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The fifth best player in world in at present in my opinion after Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez and Neymar.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Loved that he was at the Emirates today. Always love when our players aren't playing and still watch the team. Koscielny is really the only other player I can think of that goes that extra mile.

blaze_of_glory

251pffG.jpg

:lol:

Sweggeh

Big test for Özil tomorrow. They will obviously look to target him and press him out of the game. He doesn't usually respond well to that, so lets see if he can pull out a big performance regardless of their tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom