• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He missed games last season due to illness too or was it because his back problems, which wasn't leaked because of the Europe League games?

Preacher

Always Crying
It should be illegal to have twitter account for mugs. Because it was Özil half of English media jumped on the case very quickly without checking the facts and taking false information from some ESPN Brazil wannabe. In what world ESPN Brazil would know anything related to English club, Spanish coach and German player.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
He missed games last season due to illness too or was it because his back problems, which wasn't leaked because of the Europe League games?
Wasn't there a period a couple of years back when Per was out for longer than necessary because he wouldn't take abs - a German thing apparently - maybe that is the same with Mesut

he does have the look of someone with sinus/nasal problems

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It should be illegal to have twitter account for mugs. Because it was Özil half of English media jumped on the case very quickly without checking the facts and taking false information from some ESPN Brazil wannabe. In what world ESPN Brazil would know anything related to English club, Spanish coach and German player.

Person who reported it is based on London, covers Arsenal and is a fan. Also a very serious journo on his own right.

João is a very good professional who took the trouble to independently confirm it. I listened to it live and he was very clear about confirming it.

Now, if the quality of both sources could be discussed, I don't know if he's acquainted with Robbie.

Preacher

Always Crying
Person who reported it is based on London, covers Arsenal and is a fan. Also a very serious journo on his own right.

João is a very good professional who took the trouble to independently confirm it. I listened to it live and he was very clear about confirming it.

Now, if the quality of both sources could be discussed, I don't know if he's acquainted with Robbie.
I try to follow all the media related to Arsenal, but I heard this person's name and saw his twitter the first time today. What big news did he manage to break before everybody else in the past?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I try to follow all the media related to Arsenal, but I heard this person's name and saw his twitter the first time today. What big news did he manage to break before everybody else in the past?

None that I can remember, he mostly does pee and post match stuff for London games.

I'm not saying the info is well sourced (again imagine if his source is a robbie like character), but he has absolutely zero incentives for making this up. ESPN Brasil is our BBC Sports here in Brasil and when they do their own stories (as in not according to publication xyz) it's stuff that they heard first hand.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Interested to see what the papers say tomorrow. They were speaking about the incident on BBC. Seems more than just ITK windup.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Stuff about a quarrel is bullsh*t I think, but he's been ill seven times in the last 20 months? That's more than me ffs, and i'm a total skiver.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

It's funny how people think Emery would admit to the press that he had a fall out with Özil. The ESPN Brazil guy could be talking absolute poo but a manager would never confirm a training ground bust up to the press.

Özil's illnesses are curious, but I don't think there's anything more to it than illnesses. He wouldn't miss a home game vs West Ham. But part of me think he got dropped for this game and would rather not be there than sit on the bench.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Stuff about a quarrel is bullsh*t I think, but he's been ill seven times in the last 20 months? That's more than me ffs, and i'm a total skiver.

He's had well documented problems with is immune system since his Werder days . I don't think the Brazilian bloke is lying but I don't think he's correct either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom