• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh_Snap

Pretty much story of Özil career here. He creates chance after chance only for his team mates to **** it up.

Not much different from Jesus, he turned water into wine on constant basis for his people and they killed him.

Human race are disgusting creatures who can't handle when the godly ones walks among us like Özil and Jesus.
*Bobby the Number1 Gooner likes this*

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I am so frustrated by this whole which directions
The real story here isn't how Mesut is a walking chance creating machine. That's been proven beyond all doubt over the past decade.

The real story is how inept the rest of the team is at creating anything at the moment if Özil is nearly at the top of chances created despite barely featuring over the past two months.

Spot on, i am not happy with Emery putting him on the bench we are awfull creativity wise without Özil in the squad.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
In May the sentiment here was Özil had a below par 2017/18 season because he was carrying an injury and playing against doctors advice. But his "chances created" stats were right up there.

The conversation is not that far away at the moment. You could argue that whatever manager we had, there would be the same complaints about him missing games, questionable work ethic and others countering with his magical "chances created" stat.

His final season at Real, surrounded by the best attacking talent money can buy, his stats were 92 chances created/13 assists. Im 100% sure if he had identical stats here people would use them to demonstrate that he is beyond reproach and his "inferior teammates" are screwing everything up.

Last edited:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Can somebody please confirm that the Nick Diaz who commented on the aftv articles about the Özil marriage is real Nick Diaz?

Finally a Great celeb that supports us, fack Piers Morgan

It doesn't annoy me but I really pity those without saving faith in Jesus Christ. A man who came to pay your fine and grant you eternal life and you mock him? Woe unto you but I hope you change your thinking.

LightPracticalBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif

skip spence

What is going on????

New kid and new job and little time for Arsenal F.C. but really, what is going on?

Letting Ramsey go on a free. Giving Mesut a billion dollar contract then piss his off and drop him. Play ducking Alex Iwobi and Xhaka instead and think we’d be just fine!??

Now I’m not Mesut Özils biggest fan but this is just ridiculous

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
Since god created everything, god also created evil. So, yeah, I guess we'll burn.
God made hell for the Devil and his angels as it states in scripture. He made all that is good but gave angels and mankind free will as love is only real when not forced. Evil comes from sin and that is of those that have rebelled and turned from God as God is the source of all that is good and a blessing on mankind.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can somebody please confirm that the Nick Diaz who commented on the aftv articles about the Özil marriage is real Nick Diaz?

Finally a Great celeb that supports us, fack Piers Morgan

Osama Bin Laden was a massive Arsenal fan FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom