• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He’s made to play that CAM position behind Auba/Laca.

Aside from whether or not Özil is good enough, why are we playing Ramsey when he’s gone soon. That’s what bugs me more. Might as well try and get the most out of Mesut.

Is our job to get the best out of Özil or win football matches?

Ramsey played because we needed that player to press Jorginho not just play through balls.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Mesut wouldn't let you down.

Well he, or someone else (lol) must have had a good think about it...

This didn’t come before excuses were already being made for him not posting either :lol:

I love this thread so much

Last edited:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I reckon he would've come on had Bellerin not had that injury. If Özil came on I'm confident we would've scored a third. We defended excellently, but when the opportunity to move out with the ball came we couldn't really find a killer pass.

Also, Jorginho doesn't really have a defensive bone in his body. He doesn't read space well at all- Özil would've popped up in dangerous areas in and around the box.

I so badly wanna see him back in the team :(.

Pretty confident he will play in the FA cup .

TorontoGooner76

Let's hope our best player is back vs Chelsea. We need him to open their defense.
Just read this today. Guess this was not the case after all. Not a shot at you, but it just made me think that perhaps with the proper gameplan and commitment we would be fine without him. We need this wages off the books in order to move forward. This is what it really comes down to first and foremost.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
But I’ve already smashed my computer in rage for him not congratulating the boys 30 mins after match :mad:
Hang on, you gave up hope of him posting altogether, because 'it's what he sometimes does even when the team wins and he doesn't play' (not that that's true, but you liked the sound of it). Didn't see you saying he may yet post it... I was the one saying it could still come while you were busy making up bullshit excuses
:rofl:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

...if you are too strong with him & forget – he also needs a little bit of care & a bit of love - you dont find the right balance.

Kind of like Pogba.

Not a Mourinho fan but if you listen to the his ex players they absolutely love him , even Özil loves Mourinho.
He is right about Mesut , too hard and he shut's down . Happened after the WC too .
Then again it's all moot if Emery and the board would rather he went .

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Not a Mourinho fan but if you listen to the his ex players they absolutely love him , even Özil loves Mourinho.
He is right about Mesut , too hard and he shut's down . Happened after the WC too .
Then again it's all moot if Emery and the board would rather he went .

His players used to love him. A lot of his players from his 2nd Chelsea stint and Manchester United aren't so fond of him. He's changed. No doubt he's right about Özil, but I find it kind of ironic considering his treatment of Pogba, who seems to need the same sort of TLC.

VancouverCanuck

Clearly, Emery does not have trust in Özil. So unless you want Emery out and replace him with another manager, we should sell Özil. There is absolutely no reason to have our most expensive player continues sitting on the bench, or not even in the lineup.

Yeah, time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom