• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Based on reports, and seemingly confirmed by Emery's comments today, Özil has been making himself unavailable for training as well as matches he's going to start on the bench.
What reports? Think Emery would hang him out to dry if this was the case. Breach of contract even.

Özil on his social media is on a PR drive making sure everyone knows he’s in training.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He’s out of the team now so you have what you want. Enjoy watching Iwobi, Mikhi, and Suarez.

What I want is Özil on form starting every game. What I don't want is a player sitting on his arse slapping the turf when he's lost the ball again.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What reports? Think Emery would hang him out to dry if this was the case. Breach of contract even.

Özil on his social media is on a PR drive making sure everyone knows he’s in training.
Sami Mokbel, fairly reliable for Arsenal news:
Emery, perhaps understandably, has reservations about Özil's commitment to the cause. In December, for example, knowing he'd not be named in the starting XI against Tottenham, Özil ruled himself unfit with a back spasm.

Having examined the German, Arsenal medical staff detected a minor back issue that ran down into the top of his hamstrings.

However there was a belief amongst coaching staff that Özil could have played without much discomfort, but cited the back issue knowing it gave him a genuine reason not to suffer the the ignominy of being a substitute during a north London derby.
He did the same thing before the Liverpool game:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Based on reports, and seemingly confirmed by Emery's comments today, Özil has been making himself unavailable for training as well as matches he's going to start on the bench.
You must be joking? If that was the case, the club would use that against him to counter the growing pro-özil sentiment? Look at Icardi today, he says he couldn’t play because of a knee injury and Inter and spalleti came out with a statement that it was not the case and he did not want to play.

Its honestly disgusting how you guys are treating your own player that has been here for 5 years and won trophies with us.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You must be joking? If that was the case, the club would use that against him to counter the growing pro-özil sentiment? Look at Icardi today, he says he couldn’t play because of a knee injury and Inter and spalleti came out with a statement that it was not the case and he did not want to play.
It's written right there in the article I just quoted.
Its honestly disgusting how you guys are treating your own player that has been here for 5 years and won trophies with us.
What's disgusting about how I'm treating him?

razörist

It's written right there in the article I just quoted.

What's disgusting about how I'm treating him?
I don’t care about a bullshit article you’re quoting. You have a player that says he’s training and eager to play and making himself “unavailable” means faking injuries. The club has the right to examine him, if he’s not truthfull he would be hanged from the highest tree now with the social media beating we as a club are taking. It makes 0 sense and the fact that you insinuate otherwise shows how far gone you are.

say yes

forum master baiter
@razörist right now:

84140388.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don’t care about a bullshit article you’re quoting. You have a player that says he’s training and eager to play and making himself “unavailable” means faking injuries. The club has the right to examine him, if he’s not truthfull he would be hanged from the highest tree now with the social media beating we as a club are taking. It makes 0 sense and the fact that you insinuate otherwise shows how far gone you are.
It's the same sort of thing that Klopp said about Daniel Sturridge:
"The situation is Daniel was very often injured in the last few months, and maybe years, so it is normal when you get back in training usually it is not the quality, but you need training.

"Your body has to learn to adapt to new intensities of training and in this time you have to learn what is serious pain and what is only pain."
It's clear Özil is not faking injury, but these are not debilitating knocks.

razörist

It's the same sort of thing that Klopp said about Daniel Sturridge:

It's clear Özil is not faking injury, but these are not debilitating knocks.
Great that you bring Sturridge into the conversation (which is a joke btw, he’s injured for like 6 years), but the subject is you insinuating that one of our players is faking injury when the club says he isn’t and the club has every reason to say he is.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Great that you bring Sturridge into the conversation (which is a joke btw, he’s injured for like 6 years), but the subject is you insinuating that one of our players is faking injury when the club says he isn’t and the club has every reason to say he is.
I said he wasn't faking injury. I said he had knocks that were legitimate, but not ones that would make it impossible for him to play.

MustOezil

These latest comments from Emery are him opening the door for an Özil return to the team now that he’s backed in a corner and needs results.

Özil will start vs Bate.

This change of tunes from Emery isn't consistent.

I think the club realised they wont force him out, they can't afford to drown 350k a week in someone who isn't on the bench.

Poorly handled by the manager, who is saving face now.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
This change of tunes from Emery isn't consistent.

I think the club realised they wont force him out, they can't afford to drown 350k a week in someone who isn't on the bench.

Poorly handled by the manager, who is saving face now.

Well if Emery was following instructions from above and now the club changed it's tune I'd say that quite contrary Emery handled it quite well. But we'll see.

razörist

These latest comments from Emery are him opening the door for an Özil return to the team now that he’s backed in a corner and needs results.

Özil will start vs Bate.
I am actually surprised he said all that. “Working hard in training”? That kills like 75% of the ammo the haters in here have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom