• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Cant win games with or without him. He done ok though. Ceballos was probably better.
Can we send him to “the lobby”? The kiddo did not even watch the goal against us and the poor defending from Ceballos, and that did cost us 2 points.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Agreed @truth_hurts, easily our best player on the pitch and he was still someways off. It was doing my head in when Unai called him over to give him some instructions that Mesut can't even understand.

Really wish we could find out what the instruction was! Özil gave that body language you give to an uncle that has been sent by your mum to give you advice - 'I'm going to pretend to look like I'm listening out of respect.'

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I think generally Ceballos was better. Kiddo?

It's all subjective, but didn't think Ceballos did much at either end. He put a shift in, but didn't start much nor did he provide as much as a spark as Özil.

Think his position could be at risk.

Divided_Pie

Really wish we could find out what the instruction was! Özil gave that body language you give to an uncle that has been sent by your mum to give you advice - 'I'm going to pretend to look like I'm listening out of respect.'
Probably telling him to stop trying to play #10 and to get out of Torreira’s space

Jack Russell

It's all subjective, but didn't think Ceballos did much at either end. He put a shift in, but didn't start much nor did he provide as much as a spark as Özil.

Think his position could be at risk.
who scored had Ceballos 7.1 and Özil 6.7 if that's worth anything. But people act like it's absurd to say Cabby was a bit better, like it's offensive lol Who cares anyway we didn't win again

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Wasn't very impressed with Ceballos. Thought Özil improved the team as a whole, whilst not being spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom