• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Mesut Özil

5d28fc9f534c061c35ed3114-optimized.jpeg

Nationality: Germany
40.png

Position: Attacking midfielder
Height: 1.80 m
Dominant Foot: Left
Contract Until: 2021​

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Honest expectations for him this season?

razörist

Honest expectations for him this season?
I expect him to have a monster season. Good fullbacks, a defender that can play out from the back in david luiz, a midfielder that can keep the ball under pressure in Ceballos, a threatening winger that likes to receive the ball in behind... I expect him to make us super happy.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I expect he'll play a prominent roll in the first team, and after a season of adapting under a new manager, I don't think it's unfair to expect a substantial improvement in end product. He's got some top attacking players to work with, there are no excuses.

Ceballos and Willock will be putting pressure on him, hopefully that pushed him.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I expect normal services to resume. He'll continue to be an important player in the home games and get physically outmuscled in the away games.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Think this is going to be his season. He is in his prime now and that skill and experience will be an excellent engine to the young players around him. Also given the chance to be chief provider to Lacazette Aubameyang and Pepe will make his stats go up significantly.

Its important that he and Emery strike a balance this season, and quickly.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
For some reason he has looked slower since mid season and still looks sluggish .He'll have to find a solutions to get around that if he is now permanently slow.
I actually wouldn't judge the physical side too much in pre-season, these guys are playing games in sweltering heat after doing double sessions in the lead up. Should be a couple of games into the season when he gets that sharpness back I think.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I actually wouldn't judge the physical side too much in pre-season, these guys are playing games in sweltering heat after doing double sessions in the lead up. Should be a couple of games into the season when he gets that sharpness back I think.

Good point.

razörist

Can’t wait for the later years of his career at Arsenal, will be moved back into midfield with two powerfull CM’s in front of him. Playing out from under pressure, unlocking defenses from deep. Will probably be able to last there till he’s 35.

Should look to extend his contract before January.

Chancellor

Performances playing fortunite?

Hope this is his last season with us.

The cost/benefit ratio of have him is very unbalanced to our detriment.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Can’t wait for the later years of his career at Arsenal, will be moved back into midfield with two powerfull CM’s in front of him. Playing out from under pressure, unlocking defenses from deep. Will probably be able to last there till he’s 35.

Should look to extend his contract before January.
You're trying too hard mate.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Honest opinion is that i think he will have a really good Europa League and F.A cup season.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I hope he can contribute whatever he can, but think he'll lose his place and become a forgotten man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom